13: Hangover me

My head was still pounding with every step I was taking

My head was still pounding with every step I was taking. It was not the best idea that I had to drink a bottle of tequila at my own with my body weight. I had been staring at the same spot for the past few minutes since I had no idea if getting up would mean throwing up or not. So I gladly not take the chance to throw up and stay in this same position so nothing is going to happen.

"How is it even possible that we are still alive? I feel pain at places that I never thought existed until now." Elle gets next to me in the couch holding a bucket next to her. We had been drinking too much alcohol last night together since we haven't seen each other for so long. It had been our tradition to have a girls night once a week to gossip about all the things that have been happening in our life. 

This one just lead to the biggest hungover.

"I don't think that we are still alive. I have never felt this way before so I gladly accept this to be my death. I saw you dancing another one of Liv her dances the other day and I have never laughed this much before. Have you ever thought about taking dance lessons?" I take the bucket of the ground that I had placed there when I was sober last night to make sure I would use it.

Elle and Liv had been drinking some vodka while I was busy working, making them be more drunk than I was last night when I got home. I did not expect to see Liv showing Elle how to do one of the dances she had made up in high school. It had been the funniest thing to come home to because Elle had no idea how to dance at all. She was lucky enough that she chose photography as her subject because dancing would have never worked out for her.

"It is not that you are the best when it comes to dancing Alex. So don't play the roll here that you are the next Shakira or something." Elle lays her head at my shoulder while placing the bucket between her legs. "I know how to dance but I am not capable to show that right now. I don't want to mess up the floor by my throwing up." I close my eyes expecting to let the alcohol that is still in my system to be gone. I had no idea how I would survive today so I am lucky to not have any classes today.

"I think we should never drink that much again. Our body is not capable to drink all that kind of alcohol at the same time so I am never doing this again." I stare at the same spot once again since I have ever read somewhere that it would make everything better when you are hangover. I had been drinking a lot of water right now and had taken one of the many painkillers I am going to take today. "How do you think Liv is doing right now? She has been used to drinking this much on a party." I feel Elle her head at my shoulder, making me open my eyes for a second.

Whenever we go out, Liv is the only one of us that has no idea how to stop herself from drinking another bottle of alcohol. I was the one laying painkillers and water ready for her because I know that she always had a hangover when she goes out. This time is different since we had no one to care about us, I was as drunk as them and even to I had made sure every bottle of water was cold. I did not know how to make something to eat right now without throwing up every single thing.