17: Karaoke night

Rachel laid at the couch with a bottle of vodka in her hands while Olivia had taken some pizza out of the oven

Rachel laid at the couch with a bottle of vodka in her hands while Olivia had taken some pizza out of the oven. Me on the other hand, I had crossed my legs over each other and kept staring at my phone. I was waiting for Nate to call me but he was out with the guys and we had agreed to call each other if something bad would happen. 

"How are you and lover boy doing?" I felt both of my friends stare at me as if I am the only one who has a boyfriend here. "Are you talking to me?" Rachel rolls her eyes while Olivia tries to eat some of the pizza that was way too hot. I wanted to tell her not to try it but it was already too late, she had felt the hotness by herself. Her tongue was out of her mouth while she tried to cool it down with her hand. 

"We want some tea about your love life. Is that so much to ask?" I take another sip of the vodka while staring at both of my friends. They were waiting for me to share some of the juicy stories that I had ready for them but I didn't want to say too much. "What do you want to know? I will answer the questions that I find appropriate to answer." Olivia takes the bottle out of Rachel her hands and takes a big sip out of it.

"Did you guys do it at a crazy place?" Putting my phone down, knowing that Nate isn't going to text me anytime soon. I didn't need to depend on a guy to have fun in my life, I was going to get drunk tonight and don't care what tomorrow will bring. Probably one of the biggest hungover I will have but it will be worth it, I had some girl time.

"Well what do you find crazy places?" Olivia just shrugs her shoulders as if she gave me an answer by that. "As you know that my earlier boyfriends just wanted things to happen in bed, I do not have any idea what is crazy. So don't look weird at me when I give you the answer here. No judgement here." 

"Well he made me come for the first time in his bathroom. I would say my desk but since someone had to call me through that moment, I didn't even have the chance to take of his pants." Rachel looks confused at the both of us. "No way Liv! You didn't just call Alex during that. How could you do that to her?" Olivia just rolls her eyes and takes a bit off the more cold pizza now, almost having an orgasm by the food in her mouth.

"Oh I know a good question here." Before Rachel could tell Olivia to shut up because it was her turn she had placed the bottle at Rachel her lips. Olivia had thought this moment through, she knew that I would spill more things if I am drunk. I am too shy to talk about that kind of things when I am sober and she damn well knew that.

"How good was the orgasm? I know that you have a hard time with guys giving you one so I want to know how good it felt." I hide my blush behind my hair while seeing Rachel roll her eyes at our mutual friend. Olivia never thinks twice when she wants to know something about us. 

It was worse when she was drunk.

"I have had orgasms before with Luke but this one was so different. It was insane how good the sex is with Nate and that is all I am going to say about it." Olivia tries to stop herself from screaming it out of excitement. She had always cared about me when it came to things like that, I had told her about the times I had sex with Luke.