3: Be my teacher next time

I was running my fourth lap of the ten I had to do of coach Porter since I was late at practice for some personal reasons

I was running my fourth lap of the ten I had to do of coach Porter since I was late at practice for some personal reasons. Normally I could talk myself out of things like these but today I didn't even bother telling him the real reason behind me being late, he would never accept it.

After I had dropped off Alexandra at her apartment, I had made my way over to one of the girls that was sliding into my dm's. I knew that it was a stupid idea to go over when I would have a practice the next morning, but I was never the smartest one when it came to making decisions.

And I had proven that, this morning when I had woken up besides the girl giving me a blowjob. I knew that I shouldn't have stayed since I was already running late for practice, but I couldn't say no to her either.

I had accepted my fate that I would run my legs off today.

"You were not home last night? Did you get lucky or something?" Lucas was running next to me with his lap to run, they only had to run five laps for being on time and actually do something during practice.

I had been having my off day, leading to coach being on my ass more. I knew that it was stupid to drink all those beers during the beer pong game but I could see on Alexandra her face that she didn't like that. I was not going to make her drink something that she rather doesn't, so I had kind of drank all the beers.

Alexandra was not making it any easier when she was giving me the pouty face whenever some of the guys said she should drink. I don't even know how I could walk straight anymore since the alcohol I had assumed yesterday was enough for me to black out.

Probably the reason why I don't remember a lot of what I said and did after Alexandra entered her apartment. Giving me a cheeky smile when she saw me staring at her body.

The way her dress was hugging her perfectly the other night made me think of all the things that I would love to do with her. The first girl who made her way to me didn't even need to bother to talk to me too much. I wanted her to let me forget about the things that Alex had done to me, the foreplay. She hadn't done anything else than talk to me and stare at me but it made me more turned on than anything else has ever done in my life.

"I don't want to coach to hear it but I can tell you that it was worth it." Lucas was groaning besides me, looking at the cheerleaders doing their choreography. "They always have to do that when we are running."

Lucas was one of those guys that had no filter on his mouth, making him get into a lot of problems. I had to bail him out of jail more than once when he gets drunk and does stupid things. Probably with Leonardo besides him, who for some reason turns into a total crackhead whenever he gets too drunk.

"Leo also had some fun but he was on time, dude." Leonardo was rolling his eyes at the two of us while some of the cheerleaders were focused on us. "I had a project with two girls so you know how that went."