11: I want you

The room was starting to be filled with all kind of scents

The smell of alcohol combined with cigarettes was not the best combination if you would ask me. On the other hand, I had alcohol all over my body by every single person bumping into me as if they didn't notice me. As if I was one of those girls that didn't deserve to be noticed by someone like them. I knew that I sometimes became invisible when I was walking around in college but this was the worst. My whole body was feeling sticky by every beer drop that fell onto me.

I did not like this party at all, I wanted to go home.

"It is so weird to know that Nate is falling for her when I am walking around here all single and ready for him. Do you get him for falling for a girl like her? She barely has boobs and he is a boob guy, I can know that. He can only stare at my boobs when we are talking to each other in class." I take the bottle of water out of the fridge, not letting them know that I care about them. Even to I really do, I care about people their opinions about me. I knew the talks were going to come anytime soon but that doesn't mean they are going to hurt less.

"Alex! How is my pretty girl doing today? You look insane just as always." Leo takes my hand, turning me slowly around even to he could barely stand on his feet with all the alcohol that he had drunk since we came here.

He had too much alcohol in his system but he could do it since he made the winning point, the one that got so many people stop breathing for a second. I had never thought that football was going to give me that much stress but it did when I was staring at them play while some of the club owners were just nodding their head with every move.

I knew why Nate was so nervous, he was playing for his future.

"I am doing good but the bigger question here is, how are you doing? Do you want something to drink other than alcohol? Or are you going to keep on drinking some of that amazing beer you bought." I took a beer in my hand seeing his eyes shine because of that. He clearly wanted the alcohol more than anything else so I guess that tonight I was going to be the babysitter of him too. I had gotten used by it by now but I had no idea how to handle a guy who was taller than me. I was going to find that out tonight when he will be too drunk to even say his name.

"I am not supposed to tell you this but Nate told the whole team to not stare or even say your name because he kind of claimed you. I don't know if you want to know that but it is funny to see him like that. I have never seen him that cheesy with a girl before and I have seen him with a lot of girls at our place. You are just different I guess." Leo wraps his arm around my shoulder while staring at the people in front of him.

"People assume they know things about someone by just looking at them but I can tell you one thing here. I did not expect you to be such an easy girl to talk to when I first met you. You are insanely beautiful and don't forget the fact that you are one of the smartest people walking around here and you still manage to fall for the guy who has no idea what a relationship is. Don't get me wrong he is an amazing guy but he has never had a girlfriend before so he doesn't know how to ask the girl he likes to be his girlfriend." I feel Nate staring at us as if he knew that we were talking about him.