27: Cooking time

"How am I supposed to know how spicy you want it? I have never cooked Mexican food before our relationship so cut me some slack woman

"How am I supposed to know how spicy you want it? I have never cooked Mexican food before our relationship so cut me some slack woman. I am really trying to impress you here." Nate pulls me closer to him that my back met with his hard chest. "I thought that you knew how to cook it because you once said you had made me Mexican food when I was not feeling good. Did you lie and order food instead?" Nate just ignores my comment while having his attention on the food in front of him.

"Oh my god. You had just ordered the food and not made it yourself. I even congratulated you for being such a good cook and you actually had no idea how to make it. I knew that it was too good to be true." I feel his lips at my hair trying to distract me from the actual point here. I had thought for weeks now that he actually made me food because he knew how sad I was feeling about my parents not calling me back for days.

"It is not always the whole thing you need to see. Be happy with the gesture." I place the plates at the kitchen counter while Nate kept holding me close to him. He had been acting like this for a while now, he made sure to hug me as much as he could when he was around me. He even wanted to stay in bed longer to cuddle only and that was something I had been asking him since the beginning of our relationship. He normally wanted to start the day with a work out while I just observe him from the bed.

"Has anyone ever told you how annoying you are?" Nate his arms were tight around my waist pulling me closer while I was trying to get out of his hold. I wanted to put everything at the table since it is the first night since he got back that we are alone. I had begged Olivia to get out of the house for one night while Rachel just agreed to stay at Leander his place. Olivia had begged Leo to stay at his place to because she wanted to work on college but I knew better that she just wanted a reason to stay at his place.

"I have heard it so much that it doesn't even bother me anymore. You should really try something else to get out of my hold, little one." The laugh leaving his mouth when I tried to tickle him with the few power that I had, made me realise that he was way taller and stronger than me. He could pick me up the whole day and he wouldn't even be tired, that is how much energy that man has. I could never relate to that, I was tired after running one lap.

"Should I tell you about the times that I was not dating you and was enjoying my life. I would even call it the time of my whole life with all the boys I had in my life that fell for me." I could hear him groaning into my ear while I couldn't stop biting my lip to keep the smile forming on my face. I knew that it was low of me to go there but he had been holding me like that for twenty minutes now.

"I think you meant to say that I am the time of your life and not before you met me, the love of your life may I add." I turn around seeing him stare at me with that same look he had given me the first time I had been this close to him. He knew how to make me swoon for his charms and he was playing it so well that I was already letting the guard down.

"Also don't forget that I am the guy who gave you your first orgasm so you should really reconsider your words here, little one." Nate had been the first guy to break down the walls that I had built for years. He didn't back off when I didn't want anything to do with him. He kept fighting for me and even to he started this to get me in his bed, it ended with us being together for a few weeks now. I had never thought that I would date the guy that I had told myself to never go for because it was end to me being heartbroken.