7: Roller-skating queen

It took me almost two hours to get Olivia and Rachel to agree on my idea to go out tonight and spend some time together

It took me almost two hours to get Olivia and Rachel to agree on my idea to go out tonight and spend some time together. The only way to let them come with me was telling them something juicy that happened in my life. I had no idea if I could mention what happened with Nate but as long as I don't mention his name, it won't be awkward. They will never find out it is him because it won't happen again.

It was an one time thing and I was going to make sure that it won't happen again.

I told myself multiple times that it won't be hard to not let it happen again. But I was clearly fooling myself because each single time I have nothing on my mind, it shows up. Remembering each single thing he did to me, with that grin on his face that made me go insane.

He knew what he was doing, and I let him.

I didn't expect to be standing naked in his bathroom after entering that party. I was sure that I would leave that party in twenty minutes after showing my face to Rachel and Olivia. Nothing in my mind had thought of what happened that night.

I knew that I should have listened to myself. But Rachel always knew how to make me do stuff that I didn't want to do in the first place. She knew my weakness and at that moment, it was the fact that I wanted to do anything else than that project.

The project that I passed because of Nate giving me the inspiration to paint the beach at his chest with the mini paint pots he had in his room. "Do you think she is dead?"

Rachel was sitting besides me in the couch with her phone tight in her hands, staring at the message of Leander. "What is taking her so long to get ready?" I could tell that something was off with Rachel because she was not acting like herself.

"We are just going to eat something since you are paying. We both know that you love food so that is the only idea you have." She gives me a shy smile, telling in her own way that she didn't mean to offend me with it.

I know that I love food so I wouldn't get mad at her for mentioning it to me. I did only think of going to eat something together since I don't know what else we can do. I just wanted to get out of my room so I could stop thinking about that night I shared with Nate.

"You can't complain now, Rachel." Oliva opens the bathroom door and shows her outfit off to us with her hands at her hips. "You are normally not home anymore because you stay at Leander his house all the time."

I know that Olivia was hurting because of the fact Rachel forgot about us. Rachel was never home anymore and when she was, she was either calling Leander or waiting for him to show up. Tonight would be the first night that we would spend together again after such a long time not having a girls night.

"Do I look good?" Olivia was dancing in the living room, waiting for us to give her a compliment to how good she looks. Because she really does look good. "You look hot, Liv."