23: Drop the attitude

Some people would say that having a boyfriend would be one of the best things that could happen to someone

Some people would say that having a boyfriend would be one of the best things that could happen to someone. I could say some things why you shouldn't date someone anytime soon. Nate is an amazing person and love him but he could be a bit too much. He had made my life amazing the past few weeks but sometimes I wanted to rip his head off with his stupid comments.

"Why is that Cedric guy texting you? He does know that I am your boyfriend right otherwise I would love to show him." I take my phone out of his hands while trying not to let him see that I am mad at him. I found his jealousy attractive most of the time but when it came to Cedric, he just was next level. He had send him a picture the other day of us holding hands because he was not sure if that guy knew what a couple is.

Cedric on the other hand just said we looked very cute together and moved on with his life. He had been asking me for help since he wanted to ask out some girl at his class. I was not an expert on doing that since Nate and I just happened and mostly because he didn't leave my ass alone. I had no idea what I did but every single person came to me when it came to relationships.

"Stop being so jealous all the time. It doesn't look good on you." I place the phone between my ear and shoulder while finishing the rest of the work I had to do. I had been reading economic articles and did so many math exercises that my head was pounding. I could feel my head exploding by just staring at the computer screen a bit too long.

"Hi I don't know if you have time to talk but it is just that I need help on what I should wear. Could we switch to facetime or are you naked?" I could feel Nate his eyes staring at me while I could only roll my eyes at him. He had been distracting me the whole time and had tried to get me into bed with him but I knew that if I would cave in that I would not finish any work today. My teammates had already been mad at me for not showing at the appointment so I was not going to let them down again.

"So I have all kind of options but I don't want her to think that I want her too much but I also don't want her to think I didn't take this serious. Is this how you girls feel all the time because I certainly do not want that?" Nate his eyes were now focused on Cedric who stood in front of his phone with no shirt on and I could see the anger in his eyes. I was not going to deny it that he did have an amazing body but nobody made me feel the things that Nate is making me feel when he looks at me.

"I always got nervous when I went on a date with someone, I think that is a normal thing to happen. But to be honest here, with Nate and I it was so different since I knew I could be myself around him. He was not going to judge me for being me because he had liked me for only seeing me and not the one I act to be around people. I know it is weird but do you get it?" I could feel Nate his arms wrapping around my waist pulling me closer to him.

"Don't forget that I am here guys so don't get all comfortable around each other. I want to know what to wear and then you guys can do whatever you want to do." I started to stare at all the options he was showing me. I had never seen that many shirts in my life that look the same but aren't the same. Cedric was not the best when it came to fashion but buying the same shirt in different colours was something that I had done multiple times so I couldn't judge him.