26: Truth or dare?

It had been exactly two weeks since I had last seen Alexandra in person

It had been exactly two weeks since I had last seen Alexandra in person. It had taken all the power I had not to get on the first plane when she had called me the other day since her parents had once called her. It had taken coach, Leo and Lucas to hold me back and punch the closest wall next to me because hearing her cry and knowing I couldn't do anything for her made me feel powerless.

I had never heard her cry that much at the phone before. She didn't even know how to form a sentence to me so it took me almost twenty minutes to find out why she was crying. Her parents had seen her points and had found them not good enough for her making her work for college sound all for nothing. She had closed herself off from Rachel and Olivia to make sure she was going to get all her pre-exams good to make her parents proud, again.

I had texted Rachel a few times to make sure that she would get enough food and drinks since I was not around to take care of her. Rachel had told me each single time she left her bedroom to get food and drinks to get back to studying. I had even got a picture of her sitting at her chair with her head rested at her desk since she had fallen asleep since her sleeping schedule was all over the place.

"Nate the girls are almost here and normally I wouldn't mind seeing the place like a mess but I don't think that you want Alex to get all mother again and clean the whole place. Clean your room so she is going to stay over in a good and clean bed." Leo throws all the trash away while Leander is cleaning the whole kitchen to make sure the girls are not going to come in and clean the whole place after we had told them they were just going to enjoy tonight.

"Why did we think it was a good idea to ask them to come over after us having the craziest night yesterday? We all know that it is the worst idea to get drunk before seeing the girls since they can be a handful and very loud when they are together." I take another piece of clothing of the ground and throw it in the mand so she wouldn't notice it when she is going to stay over tonight.

"We thought it was a good idea because we were all drunk and were missing them so that is why we did that. I swear to god we need to throw away our phones when we are drunk because we say things that we regret afterwards. Remember that girl of my project, I texted her that I would love to go on date with her. Dude I don't do that kind of shit anymore with those crazy kind of girls." Leo looks at the place one more time before clapping his hands together to get our attention.

"Did you really text a girl to go on a date? You are digging your own grave here mate and I am not going to rescue you in that one." Lucas gets into the couch wearing clothes that probably has never left his closet before. I know that he is all dressed up because Nina is coming over and he wants to give her a good impression about himself all over again, it has been going like that for the past few years.

"That is not the point here. The girls are going to be here in five minutes so lets discuss what we are not going to do tonight. We are not going to get too drunk because we are going to say things that will make them look different at us. They know that we are players, some of us still are, but they don't need to know how bad it is or was. Especially my sister, she doesn't need to know what I did in the past." Nina had invited herself the other night after calling with her brother what she only does when she is bored and has no one else to call.