Chapter 44 - Puzzle

"W-where is he?" Taehyung asks his mom as he sat up from his nest clutching his stomach.

His mom came in his room to check up on him. It was the second day of his heat and he understood if they didn't get Seokjin to him last night but shouldn't he be here now? Did his father not want Seokjin for him? But Seokjin was an alpha, Taehyung was sure of it and he personally chose him, so where is he?

"Oh, son. Are you finally ready for Jungkook? He will definitely help you better than these wooden phalluses. I'll ask Hobi to call him over." His mom answers as she was about to stand up.

"N-noo.." Taehyung whined grabbing on to her arm before she could even get off the bed. "I meant S-Seokjin, our stableman.. He's the alpha.. I chose.. I told father.." he was starting to pant again. Thinking about Seokjin riles him up inside.

His mother looked at him apologetically, brushing his hair out of his sweaty forehead with pity. "Hmm.. I'm sure you will meet him again in the future, son. But not right now.."

"Wha-what?" Taehyung asks, his body in pain, his eyes now bright purple.

"You don't have to think about that now, son. I'll leave you be. I'll ask Hobi to bring in some ice desserts for you to help with your heat, okay? The housekeeping will be changing your sheets if you want to, just tell Hobi. Okay?" His mom says as she patted Taehyung's head not letting Taehyung interject. She then quickly stood up and walked out the room leaving Taehyung in a whirlpool of emotion. His thoughts were slowly slipping away when all he could think about was how hot and painful his body was. He was just terribly amorous that his sheets soon were soaked with his slick. He grabbed the nearest dildo beside him and started relieving his pain.

The Queen sighed as she closed Taehyung's door behind her. An omega in heat was twice as sensitive and were quite vulnerable during this time. Everything contrast to their liking causes distress which would equal to more pain which stirs irrational thoughts and decisions. Omegas were more insecure and desperate at the same time. She wouldn't want her son to know about his father's decision. The Queen learned from the King's meeting with the stableman that he was just indeed, a beta. They had a civil discussion on how to go about the lie that he had made or whatever misunderstanding that might have occurred between him and Taehyung. At this point, she just wanted to make sure that her son would go through his heat normally without the emotional trouble. She wanted to check Taehyung and without even mentioning anything about the stableman, he was the first thing out of her son's mouth. He didn't even ask about Jungkook. She sighs again.

"Your highness." Jimin bows in front of her, interrupting her thoughts. She smiles and bows a little at Jimin as she graciously walks away. Jimin watched her in awe as he took his stand by Taehyung's door once again.

~

Another day had past and still no Seokjin. When Taehyung wasn't out of it, Seokjin was all that he could think of. Why wasn't he here? Were they waiting for his birthday instead before they would allow them to copulate? Copulate.. Fuck, Taehyung couldn't stop thinking about Seokjin. It was driving him insane. This probably was the worse and intense heat he's had in his life. Probably having a taste of Seokjin's body made him 10x more needy. Experiencing Seokjin made his body crave for him. Even without closing his eyes, all he could think of was Seokjin. It was as if every part of Seokjin was magnified in his mind. How his thick full lips were sucking his, and how their tongues felt sliding on each other. The way Seokjin held him firmly by his hips, how their warm skin felt rubbing against each other and how he felt Seokjin inside of him. Remembering the night they made love under the full moon intensified Taehyung's arousal as he glided a dildo that most resembled Seokjin's and went down town. 30 minutes later after rolling on his nest wearing only Seokjin's coat saturated with the chocolate alpha perfume after Seokjin's real scent wore off, Taehyung tremblingly pulled out the dildo as he came down hard remembering how Seokjin came inside him beside the lake as he moaned out Seokjin's name.