Chapter 31 - Trickling sand

"What the fuck!!!!" Taehyung shrieks as Hobi went and tried groping his dick.

"I didn't know you could do that??" Hobi says chasing around Taehyung around his bedroom.

"Stay away from me!" Taehyung yells fiercely blushing.

He just told Hobi about what happened with Seokjin at the stable shed with great detail with Hobi's incessant demand. It was like the roles were switched for a moment as Hobi was hugging a pillow, mouth hanging open listening to every word coming out of Taehyung's mouth. He was aware that Taehyung's dick was exceptionally bigger than normal omegas like himself but he didn't think about Taehyung actually still using his dick after he presented, but it actually made sense. He was so envious.

"Let me just see!!! I forgot how it looked like!!"

"NOooo!!!"

"Okay. I'll just go to Seokjin and make him fall in love with me instead THEN I'll try to fuck him too!" It was a joke but Hobi kind of regretted it seeing Taehyung's face change into a chilling expression.

"I-I was just kidding!!" He puts his hands up as Taehyung looked like he was about to strangle him. "You're so lucky. I want to try that too! Where can you even find another beta these days? Damn it." Hobi sighs sitting down on the bed.

"It's not like you would be satisfied by that? Do you even masturbate with your dick anymore?" Taehyung asks sitting down beside Hobi. Hobi presented way earlier as an omega, he was only 14 when he discovered his prostrate and going through his heat. He sometimes forgets that he even has a dick.

"I guess you have a point. Hahaha... Ughhh. But I want to try having sex with a beta too. I feel like my life won't be complete now after learning this information."

"Uhh.. Maybe you could ask Namjoon?" Taehyung says.

"Honestly, I never thought about that because I just really enjoy him ramming my ass. Also, Alphas don't have any sensitivity in their prostates. The whole act will just be painful and awkward if an Alpha takes it." Hobi says laying his back on the bed.

"Uhm.. speaking of Namjoon.. I'm just really bothered with how he acts around me. He doesn't like leaving Seokjin with me alone at work. I don't know if he still doesn't trust me with his friend or he just really doesn't like me. I'm so tempted to have his ass fired. Could you like.. I don't know.. Talk to him?" Taehyung finally had this out in the open. He'd been bothered with Namjoon for the longest now and he can't stand it. He hoped he worded it well so Hobi won't think it to be anything negative.

"Uhh.. Sure... " Hobi says quietly.

Taehyung sighs, laying down on the bed. "Thanks, Hobi-ahh." He so hopes that Hobi didn't think he was insinuating anything bad about Namjoon. But then, Hobi was quiet.

"Tae, I hope you're not forgetting that Seokjin won't end up as your mate. I just want to remind you that. I'm your friend, I just want to warn you. I think you've fallen so deep already." Hobi adjusts his body turning to face Taehyung. He propped his head up on his hand looking at Taehyung. Again, Taehyung was reminded of reality. He pursed his lips and brought his hands up just to rub his face out of frustration.

"Maybe you should stop going to the stables all together? I don't want to see you get hurt." Hobi says dragging his fingers in Taehyung's hair.

"Hobi.. please.." Taehyung's voice came out muffled with his hands still covering his face. "Please, just let me, I don't care. I'll take all the chances I can have to be with him.." Taehyung's heart stings yet again.

"Okay.." Hobi kisses his forehead and stands up. "It's late. I'll leave you now. Please, get some rest. I'll see you tomorrow morning." Hobi says as he pats Taehyung's shoulder before he walks to the door. "Good night." He says as he closes the door behind him.