Chapter 21 - Lunch

Taehyung came in at the stable almost out of breathe by running so fast down from the castle. He opened the door and the first sight was Seokjin's back sweeping the floor with a stable broom. A wide smile spread across Taehyung's face as he released a deep sigh. Thankfully he didn't see Namjoon around.

He couldn't help himself as he walked towards Seokjin and slowly wrapped his arms around Seokjin's waist into a back-hug. He didn't care what Seokjin might think of him at this point. He wanted to let Seokjin know how he feels because he doesn't have enough time. Somehow he was afraid of just losing the chance and live a life of what ifs and fail to even try. What he felt for Seokjin was intense and could not compare to anything he's ever felt before.

Seokjin froze, obviously surprised that somebody was hugging him.

"I missed you." A deep voice vibrated from the middle of Seokjin's back to his nape. V rubbed his forehead slowly on his back as he sniffed him audibly. Seokjin's hair raised to it's end knowing who's voice it was. He felt tingles from his stomach up to his cheeks as his heart started to beat so fast. He held on to V's arm on his stomach and the broom handle because he suddenly felt weak as he closed his eyes.

He slowly turned to face V and cupped the latter's face with one hand.

"I missed you too." He said softly looking at V's weary eyes and gently placed a kiss on his cheek and hugged him.

Taehyung closed his eyes as he sucked in Seokjin's scent from behind his ear. He was so happy hearing those words from Seokjin and being in his arms.. and it slowly registered to him.

"He.. he kissed me.." he thought.

He hugs Seokjin so tight around his waist as he kissed the side of Seokjin's neck and the crook between his neck and shoulder nuzzling his face there and hiding his wide smile and his teary eyes filled with joy.

Seokjin responded similarly as he scented V as well. He sniffed his hair and the back of his ears leaving butterfly kisses from there down his neck, smiling, resulting in quiet giggles from V's lips. Everything felt so comfortable, it's like they were meant to be holding each other this way.

He slowly parted from V and they looked at each others eyes, smiling softly.

There was this longing feeling for one another. Like this had happened a long time ago and this was a reunion. Being with each other felt perfect, it was just right. It's as if a haze had been cleared and they finally found each other.

V looked at Seokjin's lips and he did the same. Seokjin slowly moved closer and Taehyung closed his eyes in anticipation as he licked his lips almost pulling Seokjin towards him.

"Hyung! Jackson is here!" Namjoon yelled as he slams the door open.

Seokjin pushed Taehyung away abruptly. Taehyung stumbled back in shock, disappointment painted his face. He glared at Namjoon.

"Oh, was I interrupting something?" Namjoon asked quite sternly.

"Ye--"

"Where is the constructor? Did they tell you they were coming today?" Seokjin interrupted Taehyung and walked towards Namjoon leaving Taehyung dumbfounded.

~

Seokjin followed Namjoon to the open lot where the construction was being done.

He hopes Taehyung didn't have negative thoughts about him pushing him away. Its just that he didn't want Namjoon seeing him act "unprofessionally" towards the new employee when he wasn't sure about what they were yet. He also couldn't take it if Namjoon started calling him a hypocrite over all the times he had annoyed Namjoon about his below standard work ethics. Plus he didn't know if Namjoon was alone that time and he didn't want to risk the other workers witnessing him being quite intimate with V when he just started working there. What image would that even portray? He might as well lose the littlest respect they had towards him. What's worse than having a Beta boss but a Beta boss that was also a slut?