Chapter 36 - Hysteria

A tear slid down Taehyung's face seeing Jin fall on the ground with a thud. The alphas behind the beta were gaining on to them again as the alpha that hit Seokjin's head with a weighty branch sneered looking at Taehyung. Taehyung was conflicted, he took a step forward to go to Seokjin but wouldn't it be more logical to call for help? But he just can't bare the thought of his lover getting raped and him just leaving him there??

He shut his eyes tight as he weakly ran to the other direction. His body was in pain for exerting himself too much. His behind hurts a bit, pleasuring yourself and getting it done to you was totally different. His body needed to recover first before doing any additional physical activities. If he and Seokjin hadn't just made love he would have challenged the alphas as well, he had a few defense and fighting techniques hidden up his sleeves but with the condition he is under right now, he doubts that he can administer them opportunely.

He sobbed as he screamed for help. At this point, calling for help and having Seokjin coming out alive in the end would be better than just picking a fight with the strong alphas with the knowledge that both of them would not come out of this situation alive.

"ANYBODY!! PLEASE! HEELP! " Taehyung screamed while he forced himself to run. He thought of circling the location to go to RJ and ride back to the castle to alarm the palace guards.

"How cute, omega.. You want to play chase first? Are you challenging your alpha?~ " Taehyung's body was tensing at how closer the alpha's disgusting voice was growing nearer to him.

His heart was thumping so loudly in his chest. He could only scent one alpha running after him. He sobbed at the thought of Seokjin being left with the four other horny repulsive alphas. He felt sick to his stomach, he wanted to vomit. How could he just leave his boyfriend? Fuck. Jimin, please. Taehyung was regretting the escape of Jimin. How could he be so stupid to not trust him! Anybody please, help us. He wanted to wake up from this horrendous nightmare.

"Game over." The alpha taunted as he and Taehyung stumbled on the forest floor, dried leaves crunched behind his back. The alpha was pinning him down on the ground as he struggled to free himself. He was only left with his underwear now because they rid him off his clothes earlier.

"Fuck you, Dong-wook!" Taehyung managed to yell as he spit on Dong-wook's face.

"Ooh.. I like them feisty little pretty omegas~" Dong-wook licked his lips, cleaning off some spit on his face. "Just makes me want to fuck you even harder! .. And yes, I will definitely fuck you." Dong-wook grimaced as he started grinding on Taehyung.

"NOO! STOP! HEELP!" Taehyung was screaming, he tried to break free, pulling on his arms from Dong-wook's hold and kicking him.

"WON'T YOU JUST SHUT UP!" Dong-wook yelled using his alpha voice as he punched Taehyung on the gut and pinned his wrists back up above his head in place.

Taehyung choked, his body hurt so bad. On top of that, Dong-wook's alpha voice and his strong alpha scent was making his omega obey, weakening his body even more. He sobbed as his body laid there completely pliant to the alpha.

"Thaat's more I like it.. my pretty omegaa~." Dong-wook whispered to his ear as he inhaled the omega's scent from the back of his ear. He groans "Sweet.. sweet omegaa~.."

Taehyung shut his eyes tight, though tears never stopped spilling from them. "I'm sorry, Seokjin.." He felt like it was all his fault. If he just listened to the beta, then none of this should have happened. If he just stopped lying, then both of them wouldn't have been hurt.

Dong-wook licked a strip up Taehyung's neck as Taehyung winced in disgust.

"My omega.. you're so sweet.. I just want to..      "