Chapter 3 - The Prince

Funny enough, Seokjin has been working at the stable for about three years now but he has never seen the Prince. 

Well, the prince wasn't really hiding at all. From what he's heard from the news and from all the royal servants, he was a very active and attractive young man. 

He competes in almost all sporting events between kingdoms and comes in at first place in everything and was very busy.

He just wasn't that interested in knowing about the Prince. He was busy enough completing his day to day tasks and his own friendship and family that these things don't really peak at his regard moreover, it had nothing to do with him. He could possibly live the rest of his life not knowing the Prince unless he was needed for tasks and such.

The king and Queen had everything built in and around the palace so that their son could practice whenever he wants and however long he wants.

He was always covered up with a crowd of his guards and servants whenever he practices his archery skills and almost any other sport he does.

He's heard of how much of a jerk he could be when he made one of the servants stand in the middle of the field with an apple on his head.

It was said that the Prince initially asked the servant to just hold the apple but the latter refused. The prince took offense to that feeling like the servant was mocking his archery skills. So then he made the servant stand there aiming at the apple on his head.

As he let the arrow fly through the air, the servant pissed himself and fainted when he felt the juice of the pierced apple glide down his forehead.

He thought the arrow actually pierced his skull and that he was actually bleeding. All the guards and other servants just stared at the prince wide eyed as he laughed his ass off when the poor servant's eyes rolled back in his head and fainted on the ground.

Of course the Prince gets scolded by his parents whenever he creates a ruckus in the palace. He was the only child of the King and Queen and he was their utmost prized possession.

They gave him everything, and taught him everything. Well, at least hired lecturers for him. He grew up to be a very witty, intelligent, athletic and incredibly charming man.

Although the Prince presented as an Omega on his 21st birthday, the King and Queen's love was still prevalent. It was not a surprise that the King of course wanted his son to be an Alpha like himself but being an Omega for the Kim family was no less. 

He would still have the upper hand in everything even after being mated to his Alpha. Being the best rulers of the country, they are able to bend the norm since it's people has experienced nothing but peace and progress by the hands of the royal family.

The King and Queen wants to have an Alpha for their beloved son to take care of him and cater to his every need and to rule the Kingdom alongside him. Ever since his 21st birthday, Alpha prince's and princesses (and their parents) from different Kingdoms and countries had been courting Prince Kim Taehyung and his parents.

They have been receiving lavish garment, golden figures, expensive antiques and artefact and rare spices from all over the world. Love letters have been flying in and out of the palace by ravens, eagles and doves.

 Every month, Prince Taehyung would have to spend time with different Alphas to find his mate. There are good ones and boring ones and Taehyung could decipher one's that were just sucking up to his ass trying to gain power from their family. He would roll his eyes listening to how a different Kingdom's King and Queen were trying to court his parents, basically.

It has been two years of all this but Taehyung had not found his mate. Neighboring Kingdoms and countries were doubting the family's motive and accused the royal family of prolonging the search for the Omega prince's Alpha to continue receiving riches from all over the world.

A war broke where three bitter and rejected kingdom's unified in attempt to take over the Kim's Kingdom.

Lives were lost and sacrifices were made. The great war vastly affected the Kingdom but in the end, they stood back up stronger than before.

The king and Queen went on and got back to how things were before the war happened but the Prince wasn't the same.

He smiled less and ignored requests of any courting from different places. He ultimately refused any gifts and declined any meet-ups. His parents allowed him to stop having dates with the Alphas to help him recover fully from the war.

That lasted for about two years, he was slowly picking himself back up and was being friendly and playful to his servants again. 

His parents didn't mind him causing mischief from time to time. It was nothing like how he was before, they missed how their son brought smiles to everyone. 

He learned to be okay, he grew to be friends with other Alpha Princes that became his friends after their dates didn't work out and went on his duties as the Kingdom's Prince. 

🐴

Did you guys see Taehyung and Jin at the airport yesterday??? I think I had a heart attack. Curly, fluffy, black/dark haired Taehyung and Seokjin superior.