Chapter 11 - Soupy

Seokjin was shook. It's been years since he's been around a Beta like himself. The only other beta he was mostly around with was his ex-girlfriend, Jisoo. But that was years ago, they were both 17. They were just kids fooling around but he's never heard of her again.

His eyes widen as he unconsciously hugged V so tightly.

"I can't believe this!" He whisper screams.

Oh, Taehyung was so happy about it. He rejoiced at the feeling of Seokjin's arms drowning him. And now he had another quality about Seokjin to add to the list of things that could cause his death, his tiny waist. He wrapped his arms so tightly around Seokjin not leaving any space between them. He was amazed at how his hands would reach into Seokjin's sides, his waist was just so tiny compared to his shoulders. As for shoulders, he almost kissed them but settled on resting his chin there instead, closing his eyes as he relished inside this wonderful bubble with Seokjin. He could smell Seokjin's sweat with that barely there chocolate smell and he just never wants to let go.

He could feel Seokjin release a deep sigh as his body weight was fully on him.

Taehyung kept quiet as he started to glide his right hand up Seokjin's damp back as his left hand kept him in place. His face was now slowly inching onto Seokjin's neck wanting to kiss him. Their hug was long that it made Taehyung feel like the latter must be reflecting the same feelings he has.

But he was interrupted as Seokjin pulled away with a wide grin resting his hands on Taehyung's chest. Mainly because Taehyung wasn't freeing him yet.

"I can't believe this! Why didn't you tell me sooner??!"

Seokjin's eyes were glowing. His smile was so beautiful and his cheeks were so squish-able making his lips all the more irresistible to Taehyung. He felt like he was melting from this happiness he was able to induce from Seokjin. He was so gratified that he could make Seokjin feel this way. He just wanted to kiss Seokjin all over.

As he thought of a lie, he could see a group of guards pass the stable towards the cottages. He internally panicked. He was gone for too long compared to how he usually hid from them. They were probably worried about him at this point and are searching for him at this side of the palace now.

He suddenly let go of Seokjin and said,

"I'll tell you tomorrow, Hyung! I just remembered something I need to do at home. Can I excuse myself? I'm so sorry."

Seokjin was surprised. He wasn't even able to answer as Taehyung was already halfway out the door.

"B-but.."

"I'll return your stuff tomorrow!" He took the bag Seokjin had his wet clothes in and Seokjin's umbrella.

"O-okay, then! See you tomorrow!" Jin shouts as he stumbled to the exit V went out from.

"Wow, he runs fast." Seokjin thought as V was already far away from the stable. He could only see his umbrella bouncing up and down in the distance.

It was almost 1:00 in the afternoon when V excused himself to go home.Seokjin was about to ask him to have lunch but V was in such a hurry, he wasn't able to.

Seokjin was now so curious about V, more so because he was ALSO a beta. He couldn't stop smiling as he walked over to the cottage sniffing in his snot.

His mind kept on replaying the moments between him and V. How V was so soft with him and how that hug felt. The hair on his arms raised all the way to his nape. His body shivers as it recalls V's breathe on his neck. He touched his nape while he was still smiling. Knowing that V was a Beta made Seokjin's interest about the curly haired boy soar.