Chapter 16 - Orange Cake

"So then I had my ass up in the air and he was drilling into me from behind like there was no tomorrow! I felt my knees giving out but he was holding my waist so tightly like he was almost carrying me while fucking me Taehyung! He was just so in control it was driving me crazy. I was leaning on my arms crossed like this (does reenactment placing his forehead on his arms) on to the wall and I was moaning so loud I drooled on the floor. Ah! .. Ah! .. Ah! .. Ah! .. (does reenactment) AND THEN... And then Taehyung I felt him grow bigger inside me and I came all over the wall for the SECOND TIME! He was coming inside me and it was so big (starts emphasizing using 5X dildo). Oh god, I can still remember the sound of his forceful grunts and our scents just mixed through the air. It was SO HOT. We stood there for like 10 minutes as he was kissing my back and my nape... (starts touching his own neck, reminiscing) and he was massaging my shoulders.. I tried contracting my sphincters to milk him but he told me to stop because it was just turning him on again! Like?? What he was doing wasn't turning me back on??? Hahahaha! But that's actually something new that I learned Tae, so thank me for that. Contracting your sphincters will turn them on, I didn't realize that but I had been doing that to him before. Hahahahaha... I guess we didn't have enough time for round two that night... Or did we?! Hahahhaah..." Hobi laughs as he slaps Taehyung.

" Ha.. ha.. ha.." Taehyung let out a breathy awkward laugh and was unable to blink staring at the 5X dildo. *gulp*

"Uhh.. How do you even c-contract your uhh... s-ff-s-phink -ters?.." Taehyung asked weakly, too shy to know what the hell Hobi told him.

"HAHAHAHA. Oh god, Taehyung. You're lucky you have me. That's like, your inner ass muscles. You know when you need to poop but you can't find a toilet and so you hold in your poop?? THAT muscle! You can control that." Hobi explained.

"Okay.. okay.."

"AND THEN, good thing his dick was going soft already because as he was pulling out we heard a few guards walking and we saw the light from their torches in the distance coming down from the steps! They were getting closer to where we were!!! I fucking had to pull up my pants so fast I tripped and almost fell face first onto the ground!! Good thing my Alpha caught me. He suddenly carried me and gave me a piggyback ride since my legs weren't working... MY LEGS (reenacts shaking legs) WERE STILL SHAKING AT THAT POINT TAEHYUNG!... and then we ran off into the forest away from those guards.."

"I still can't believe you guys did it just outside the guardians premises. What the hell, Hobi." Taehyung says as he took a sip of his milk.

"It was EXCITING! The thrill of almost getting caught turned us on again. As soon as we were in the forest we started making out leaning on a tree. AND THEN, we moved onto the grass laying down.. And I couldn't help it, Taehyung, I grabbed his dick again!!! (reenacts grabbing of said dick with a 3X dildo)."

"You slut!" Taehyung says as he throws a pillow at Hobi's face, laughing.

"I CAN'T HELP IT! He was driving me insane. I think his rut was turning on my heat and sometimes I think my heat turns his rut on as well. We're like two rabbits who can't stop fucking.." Hobi smiles as he remembers his Alpha. He caresses his collar bones slowly getting lost in his thoughts.

Taehyung clears his throat.. "I think you're in love with him.. right?"

"I think I am?... But it's complicated..." Hobi shruggs, his face turning red.

"About his wife?" Taehyung asks. Now Hobi throws a pillow at him.

"Oooowww.... " Taehyung says as he touches his nose.

"How many times do I have to tell you that it's not him??!"

"Then tell me who it is!!! Pleeeeeeeease. I thought I was your best friend?? What's this hiding for, huh??" Taehyung asks as his eyes widen in a funny way.