Chapter 24 - Horse Ride

Seokjin arrived in front of the oak tree astride RJ with two baskets of food in either side of the saddle. V was already standing there with a smile on his face, glowing. He got down from the horse and walked towards V who's eyes seem to be glued to him. V was observing him from head to toe. Seokjin was wearing a pair of black casual loose ankle banded pants tucked into his boots and his white long sleeved polo with the first two buttons popped open tucked into his pants. His hair was pushed back revealing his forehead. He looked like a cross between a pirate and a prince. Taehyung was swooning silently to himself contemplating if he under-dressed.

"Hi." Seokjin said as he reached from behind to untangle the string around his back that was holding the bouquet he made earlier and gave it to Taehyung with a sweet smile. He was blushing a bit because he was quite nervous to see V's reaction because it might seem to be too cheesy.

Taehyung was staring at the bouquet, mouth agape, surprised. It was taking a time for him to respond so Seokjin was now worried.

"Ha.. ha.. It's dumb huh?.. ha ha.. it's nothing.. I kind of just found it along the way.. I'll bring it back for the hor..

Taehyung suddenly held his hands holding the bouquet and pulled Seokjin to kiss him. Seokjin melted onto V's soft heart shaped lips. Taehyung took the bouquet in one hand and wrapped his arms around Seokjin's shoulder's pulling Seokjin closer to him. Seokjin seem to weaken as he held V by the waist as V slowly leaned on the oak tree behind him.

Their kiss seemed to carry a lot of meaning.. full of words they can't express just yet. Their lips mingled for about a minute before Seokjin broke the kiss conscious to the fact that if they kept at it, they might as well spend their whole date lips locked together. They looked at each others eyes as V radiated this sort of shy but warm look as he smiles.

"You didn't have to." He says, looking at the flowers realizing it was his beta perfume's fragrance. What if Seokjin actually smells his real scent?

V's deep bashful voice brought warmth to Seokjin's cheeks as his heart was happy patting his back with the right decision to get V flowers.

"Come on, we don't want the sun to be so high up it would be too hot." Seokjin smiles as he held V's hand as he guided him back to RJ. As soon as Seokjin was facing RJ, Taehyung covered his face with the bouquet as he pressed his lips together in a tight smile as he closed his eyes trying to keep his heart calm. Why was he being such a teenager right now? It's not like this is his first ever date with a guy? But Seokjin was such a romantic boy he couldn't help but feel like he was turning into goo. Seokjin got on top of RJ as he held out a hand to pull V to sit in front of him.

Seokjin and Taehyung were riding on RJ on their way to the lake. It was a bit far and they had the whole morning so they were taking it slow strolling through the forest. Seokjin pointed at different parts of the forest telling him stories about his childhood. The atmosphere was light as they chatted. The sun was peeking in between the lush trees creating highlights to the wonderful vegetation. After some time, they fell silent just taking in the scenery. The weather was pleasant as cool wind flew by making soft rustling sounds as leaves gently fell from the trees around them. They rode RJ in comfortable silence as they take in the peaceful atmosphere.

Seokjin's arms were around Taehyung's waist holding on to the lead rope on RJ as Tae placed his hands on his arms. A cool wind blew by and Seokjin inhaled a deep breathe. He could smell V's scent in his hair, which was weirdly strong compared to how a beta would be like, as he was now curiously closer to the curly haired boy. He could have sworn he kept a safe distance from V when they first started strolling.

He hadn't noticed but V had been inching his body, specifically his butt closer to Jin's crotch. Every step the horse took made it's body twist from left to right, making it's rider move back and forth. The leather straddle made it easy for V to slide back as he felt Seokjin press on his back because of the movement the horse made.