Chapter 15 - Wild Chamomile

V POV

That night..

I was going through my rack of scent blockers in my room. Choosing my favorite one to wear for a long time sine I want to be like a real Beta. I didn't want anyone in the stable to know I was an omega or scent me. On each side of the walls of my walk in closet were layers and layers of drawers for jewelry, lotions, perfume and different sorts of things.

"I mean, if you think he is your soulmate then why not let him know who you really are? You'd see how he would react." Hobi says as he was playing with a throw pillow while he was laying down on my bed. He was tossing it up into the air, catching it, and tossing it again. I told him about meeting someone but I didn't tell him who it was... not yet.

"Hobi, you know my parents want me to be with an Alpha, a royal Alpha to be specific. And I'm kind of afraid of what he might think about me. I hate to say this, but what if he gets intimidated and decides to act like a servant or something around me and just entirely moves away?" I say as I sprayed two sprays of Holy Basil Beta perfume in a row, quickly passing a scent strip through the cloud expertly and then sniffing the strip.

I was seated on my wide round pouf that was covered in black fur, bottles of perfume on either side. I was narrowing the scents down. It looked like I had my own apothecary with all of my collection.

"I think this way.. I would actually know him? I want to be in a real relationship without them knowing about my influence. I just... I just want a real lover who wants Taehyung and not Prince Taehyung, you know?"

"Well, you're just lucky aren't you? Of all the people you'd fall for, he would be a Beta. So typical." Hobi says as he turned and propped his elbows on the bed, head leaning on one hand pouting at me.

"Come on! I don't know if I love him already.. Haha.." I laughed kind of awkwardly.

"I just feel like I need to be around him. The thought of him makes me happy... I don't know if this is infatuation but I just want to see how it goes. I've never been attracted to someone like this before." I muse as I take a sniff from another perfume, Jasmine infused Rose Beta.

"Well, coming from an Omega like yourself, Tae. It's fulfilling to find your Alpha. And.. not to invade your mind with dirty thoughts but sex is A-MAZING. And when he knots inside you, Tae..." Hobi stops as he closed his eyes and bit his lip as he makes a moaning sound.

I coughed as I sprayed too much of the Bergamot Beta perfume in the air at what Hobi did. I crinkled my face in disgust as I threw a pillow at his pervy face. We both laughed.

"You will forget that you are "Prince Taehyung." So, in the end that won't matter. Plus, your parents really want to see you have pups before they grow weak and old. I'm not sure about this Beta you're interested in but I'd rather see you end up with an Alpha who can take care of you and give you pups. I want to have nieces and nephews too!"

I let the perfume die out as I looked down at the last bottle, Wild Chamomile Beta. I felt kind of sad all of a sudden. Yeah, I can't undergo conception with a Beta.. This was the main reason why my parents wanted an Alpha for me.. to continue the legacy and the Kingdom under our name and blood.

Hobi was beside me all of a sudden.

"But if you fall in love with this Beta guy, as your best friend, I will fully support it as long as he makes you happy.." he says as he hugged me and I hugged him back. He released me from the hug and we smiled at each other.