Chapter 22 - Tata

That Night..

Pillows and bed sheets are strewn across the Prince's bedroom floor as he moaned onto his bed.

"Haaaa Hobii.. You don't know how soft they aaaarrreeee." Taehyung continued to make muffled whiny noises onto his bed as he rolled around again banging his legs on his bed.

"Oh, god. Taehyung, you've been at this since you came back. Can we talk about something else???" Hobi says sitting lazily on Taehyung's round pouf.

"But.. I can't get him out of my head, Hobi." Taehyung whines as he turned around, back flat on his bare bed spreading his arms and legs, flapping them about like he was making a snow angel, smiling at the ceiling, dazed.

"It was the best kiss I've ever had. His lips are just so soft and full, I stopped myself from biting them.. And.. and his tongue. I felt like I was melting into his mouth.. like I was slowly being dipped into warm chocolate Hobiiiii.. ughh.." He grumbles as he reached for a pillow from the floor and started kissing and hugging it tightly.

Hobi's eyes rolled to the back of his head. "You know, it would have been better if you could actually smell how turned on he would have been from his scent. I experience that all the time from my Alpha and it's just so exhilarating to have them Alpha pheromones around you. I can't even explain it more to make you understand, Tae. I wish this Seokjin guy was an Alpha instead."

Taehyung suddenly sat up with his legs crossed clutching the pillow. Yeah, it would have been nice. He remembers the first day he met Seokjin and he was able to smell a faint chocolate scent when the stableman was comforting him. He did this morning too, but..it was almost like nothing. Like the smell was brought along by the wind and was swept away as fast.

"At least give me some juicy details? How big was his dick???!! I've never seen a Beta dick before. All I know is that it's uhh.. normal?" Hobi ponders as he stood up to go to the dildo drawer bringing out dildo on dildo.

Taehyung's cheeks changed to a deeper shade of red as he stopped from hugging the pillow and straightened up to peer at Hobi curiously as the other was comparing dildo sizes.

"I.. I don't know.. we didn't go that far. Hobi it was our first kiss. Should I see his dick on our first kiss??" Taehyung asks quizzically.

"Well, you have a point. Hahaha, maybe cop a feel next time? I really want to know. Maybe it's like this!" The smallest size dildo was up in the air staring directly at Taehyung and it just made him shy thinking if it were Seokjin's so he gasped and dropped his gaze on the floor as he bit his lip. Hobi was laughing at Taehyung's reactions.

"I actually got worried because I got.. turned on when we were making out.." He says looking at Hobi.

"And so? That's normal." Hobi says shrugging as he moved back to the round pouf and reaching for another grape, throwing it in the air to catch with his mouth.

"I kind of got.. wet.. and I don't know if the Alphas there could smell me when we went back to work. I went to the restroom when I had the chance but I don't know.. I just got kind of anxious. I have scent blockers everywhere else but like, not in my ass. You know?" Taehyung griped.

The grape bounced off of Hobi's forehead as he missed it by a few inches from his open mouth.

"Oh, I see. Yeah, you need to be careful. They can smell that from a mile away. More so if they are nearing their rut. You need to be careful, Taehyung." Hobi's sternly says face full of concern, he stood up and sat beside Tae. "So... you're practically telling me that you're considering to have sex with Seokjin???" His face swiftly changed from being concerned to being mischievous, displaying a sly grin on his lips.