Liho

"Meow."

"Huh?" Peter spun around, but saw no one.

"Meow." It came again.

Peter looked down, and gasped.

Right as his feet, there was a black kitten, looking up at him with unblinking green eyes.

"Well, aren't you the cutest thing." Peter bend down, and stretched out an arm to pet the kitten.

"Meow." The cat meowed once more.

"How did you get here, hm?" Peter scratched the cat behind its ear. "Where did you come from?"

"Peter! What are you doing with that devil cat!" Clint screeched upon seeing Peter petting the cat.

"Oh hey Uncle Clint!" Peter chirped, looking up from the cat.

"Peter get away from that cat! It is evil!" Clint screamed again.

"But Uncle Clint, the cat is not evil! It's so cute!" Peter grinned.

"Clint, did you see Liho?" Natasha appeared around the corner.

"Oh hey Peter! There you are, you little devil." Natasha walked forward and bent down, and like Peter, started to pet Liho.

"Yours?"

"Yeah. Liho."

"Why did Uncle Clint say that Liho is a devil cat?"

Natasha chuckled. "I don't think Liho really likes Clint, so Clint calls it a devil cat. I think it likes you too, though."

"I like it too, Aunty Tasha! When did you bring Liho in? I never saw it before."

"I brought Liho this morning. Liho normally stays in my apartment but I thought about keeping it here now."

"Can I play with Liho every day Aunty Tasha?" Peter asked.

Natasha stood up. "Of course, Peter. Right now, though, I need to bring Liho back to my room. I'll bring Liho over later, okay?"

"Okay Aunt Tasha!" Peter beamed, and stood up too. Natasha smiled, and picked up Liho.

"Alright Peter see you later."

And as Natasha left, she might have placed Liho dangerously near Clint, causing the bird-themed hero to screamed again, before dashing away.

Meh. Honestly idk what this is whatever. Who cares byeeeeeeeee.