Chapter 9: Begin Again (The Contract)

Mulai dari awal

I can't let my parents down. Though it could mean my own happiness, I would.

Back to my new and worst problem, how can I face him now?

What now? I just showered and head for my office.

Hours passed and I just can't seem do right things. I can't sketch well.

Crampled papers all over the place. I massaged my temple to ease the throbbing pain.

I can't think straight. All I could think of is Yoshinori's lips and body.

Perverting again, Alex?

Then suddenly, the man bombarding my thoughts came into life. He's standing in front of me.

He looked refreshingly handsome in his moss v-neck shirt and faded jeans.

He's really breath-taking and panty dropping.                            

I'm drooling, yes. You can't blame me. Okay?

Look for yourself.

He strode towards the seat in front of my desk and smiledd. His heavenly and aching smile that could melt the snows in Atlantic.

His lips, twitched in a sardonic smile and I knew that he knew that I'm drooling over his sexy physique.

"Alex, I came here to talk about.." I cut him off.

The glitters that were once floating in my office vanished. So, he came here to humiliate me?

To throw it to my face how perverted I am and he loathes me. I don't want to hear it.

It will hurt. Knowing that it will come from the womanizer himself.

"Let's forget about what happened last night. I was drunk and so are you. End of the story," I said calmly.

Hiding my uneasiness and fear.

"Alex, I just can't do that. I'm honored bound to you. You're my fiance, remember? Paano mo nasasabing kalimutan na lang naten iyon?" he said in a pained voice.

Na-touch naman ako. Ganito ba talaga siya? Bakit ba parang ibang Andrew and nasa harap ko ngayon? He said he's honored bound to me.

How flattering. He even rememberedthat we're affianced. How sweet of him.

Maybe he's capable of caring and loving. Maybe he's capable now of settling down. Maybe he can love me.

A smile formed on my lips then it easily faded.

"Also, I never used protection last night. I'm duly responsible for that, and I don't to put you in a compromising situation.

We both know that neither of us wanted to be affianced with each other, so I have a proposal..." he said uneasily.

Nawala yung mga nakakatawang pag-iisp ko kanina. Grabe, I fell into the impression that he could change overnight.

Sometimes, my stupidity just got worst and came unexpectedly. Ang tanga ko para mag-expect na magagawa niyang mag-asawa at tanggapin ako.

Na kaya niya akong mahalin at bumuo ng pamilya.