Chapter 1: I Miss You

Hello! Thank you for reading my first fanfiction! I hope it's not too terrible cx

~Soping4sprite
———————————————————————————

Seokjin was, without a doubt, the sexiest guy in school. It was just a well-known fact, like how the sun rises in the morning, or how humans need air to breathe. He was tall, blond, looked amazing in his school uniform, and his skin was practically glowing. He was perfect.

But he wasn't an asshole about it either. He was kind to everyone and treated them equally, even though people viewed him in a separate light. His looks could be intimidating at first, but people soon realized just how caring he was and constantly wanted to be around him.

It was one of the many things Hoseok used to really like about him.

Hoseok watched as the freshmen girls started swarming around Jin, his face going red from all the attention. It was always like this on the first day of school; the new girls would get a glimpse of Jin's god-like beauty, instantly falling head over heels for the man, and Jin would smile and laugh, running a hand through his hair, not knowing what to do with himself. Of course, the girls would eventually find out the sad truth about Jin: he didn't date. If Hoseok was being honest, it was for good reason too.

"Hyung!"

Before Hoseok could continue his train of thought, he was being squeezed to death in front of everyone by none other than his two favorite people, Jimin and Taehyung. The three of them had just hung out yesterday as a sort of "end of summer break" get-together, but they were hugging him like they hadn't seen him all summer. The two of them were just like that.

"Okay, okay!" he laughed, hugging them back. When they finally let go, he noticed something different about Jimin.

"Do you like it?" Jimin asked with a smile, running a hand through his new, pink hair. He was looking at Hoseok eagerly, waiting for his opinion.

"I told him it would make him look like a fairy," Taehyung said, and he had to admit he was right. Jimin was naturally just a cute person, but the pink hair made him ten times more adorable.

"I love it!" Hoseok said, a smile lighting up Jimin's face. "I think this is the best color you've had since I met you."

"Well, Tae did pick it out for me..."

"And this is why you should always trust me," Taehyung declared, clearly very proud of himself.

The three of them started to notice people walking a bit faster and breaking out of their friend circles. Hoseok looked at the time on his phone, a feeling of dread creeping up on him.

"Looks like it's time for the ceremony to start," he sighed, grabbing his bag. The trio started walking towards the assembly hall along with everyone else.

Every year, the school would put on a sort of "first day ceremony" to start off the school year, and Hoseok always dreaded it because that meant everything was officially starting. The principal would give a speech about how he was looking forward to another wonderful year, and the school would welcome the new class president along with the rest of the student council. It really wasn't anything exciting.

Taehyung, on the other hand, couldn't wait to get to the assembly hall.

"I just knew he would become class president this year! And now I'll finally get to stare at him today without looking like a total freak!"

From the moment Taehyung first saw Namjoon, he had been completely smitten. Not only was he another hottie that all the girls loved, but he was a genius too, not to mention fluent in English. Taehyung was always trying to find an excuse to talk to him or be near him. Sadly, despite his best efforts, it seemed like Namjoon barely knew he existed, which Hoseok didn't understand considering Taehyung was the only person in the entire school with bright blue hair.