39. Needy

When Hoseok and his blue haired friend had made the very dumb decision to ditch school that day, they hadn't been smart enough to remember to grab their bags.

Yoongi had been carrying three backpacks with him all the way up until the final bell rang.

"You look ridiculous," Namjoon told him as they made their way towards the exit, letting out a slight laugh. Yoongi just sighed and pulled his hood up, keeping his gaze straight ahead to avoid all the confused glares he'd been receiving. He'd had enough of it, and now all he wanted was to drop these things off at Hoseok's house and go home.

And it wasn't like carrying three bags was easy, especially when Hoseok's bag felt like it weighed a thousand pounds. What the hell did he even put in this thing, his entire house? Yoongi had almost fallen over at least five times because of it.

"I guess you really are a good boyfriend," Namjoon remarked, pushing open the door for Yoongi before he'd have to struggle to do it himself. The two of them made their way down the long stone staircase, Yoongi slowly putting his feet out in front of him and gripping onto the railing for dear life.

"Sure, if he's actually my boyfriend," Yoongi sighed, carefully taking his final step. "We still haven't discussed it."

"But do you really need to?" Namjoon questioned, waiting for Yoongi at the very end. "You guys sure look like you're boyfriends to me. I mean, did you not see the way he hugged you and kissed you this morning? That was like top quality boyfriend material."

Yoongi let his mind wander back to earlier that morning, before Hoseok had been rudely dragged away from him by the blue haired boy. Who even was that guy, and why was Yoongi carrying his stuff? He'd almost just left it at his desk and not bothered to pick it up, but he was Hoseok's friend, and he knew it would've looked bad if he didn't help him out as well. However, that didn't mean Yoongi liked him, and if Hoseok ended up getting in trouble because of this, he really wasn't going to like him.

"Oh hey, there he is," Namjoon said, instantly causing Yoongi to look up. In the near distance, Yoongi could see Hoseok making his way down the crowded pathway, his light brown hair glowing gold against the sunrays. And holding onto his arm was the blue haired boy, leaning his head against Hoseok's shoulder and looking much too comfortable. Yoongi could suddenly feel his heart rate beginning to accelerate, his blood rushing throughout his veins. It was the kind of panic where he felt as if his heart might burst, or break apart into two pieces.

Without even thinking, he was walking over to them as fast as he could, leaving Namjoon behind at the staircase. He could see Hoseok's eyes light up when he noticed him approaching, but the deadly glare on Yoongi's face was enough to totally erase Hoseok's happy expression. As soon as he was close enough, Yoongi threw their bags off of his shoulders, kicking them over to each of the boys with his dirty black Converse. Both of them had suddenly gone completely stiff out of fear.

"Where the hell were you?!" Yoongi scolded, shoving Hoseok and causing him to stumble backwards. The blue haired boy was somehow still holding onto his arm, and now he was gripping him even tighter, much to Yoongi's annoyance.

"Ah, so your emo boyfriend does talk," he whispered to Hoseok, although the fire flickering in Yoongi's eyes was enough to let Taehyung know he'd heard him loud and clear.

"Tae!" Hoseok hissed, trying to shake him off of his arm. "Go sit over there," he pointed to one of the wooden benches along the pathway.

"But--"

"Go!" Hoseok snapped, pushing him in the opposite direction. Taehyung sighed, grabbing his things and making his way over to the bench like Hoseok had told him. When he'd finally sat down, Yoongi stepped closer to Hoseok, who now had panic written all over his face.