61. Eye-candy

For the first time ever, Yoongi woke up before Hoseok that morning out of complete and utter terror.

His phone buzzed relentlessly over and over again, his heart racing faster and faster. Each of those vibrations spelled death in all capital letters, because for whatever reason, Yoongi had been stupid enough to not text his best friend where he was going yesterday.

Yep, he was the absolute worst. He didn't even want to think about how long Namjoon must have waited for him by the train station yesterday, or how worried he must have been when Yoongi never replied to a single one of his text messages. For all he knew, Yoongi could've gotten abducted by some type of crazy axe murderer, and there was nothing he could've done to help him.

Oh, and not only that, but apparently Yoongi was trying to kill his boyfriend every morning too, because he was literally laying right on top of Hoseok and squeezing him half to death. How had he even ended up like this? He swore he'd been on the complete opposite side of the bed when he'd fallen asleep, but somewhere along the way, he'd decided to make Hoseok his bed instead. What the hell was wrong with him?

Just pick up the damn phone, Yoongi. It can't get any worse. Just do it.

Squeezing Hoseok even tighter somehow, Yoongi slowly reached out to grab his phone off the nightstand, praying to the gods that Namjoon's death threats weren't going to be too terribly graphic. But he figured that was a long- shot.

He carefully opened his eyes, tapping his screen hesitantly. When he finally saw the amount of messages waiting for him, he actually gasped out loud.

You have 256 unread messages from:
Joon 💜💖
Jin 🦖
Kookie 🍪

"FUCK!"

Just then, Hoseok's body immediately jolted upwards, simultaneously flipping Yoongi off the bed as he rolled to the ground with a loud thud.

Sharp pain slowly seared throughout his core, both of his elbows on fire from the way he'd just landed on them. Hoseok instantly threw his hands over his mouth in shock, looking like he might actually cry.

"Oh god, Yoongi, baby, I'm so sorry!" Hoseok gasped, scurrying out of the bed so he could wrap Yoongi in his arms. Suddenly, Yoongi's eyes grew wider, his whole body stiffening as he quickly tried to pull his legs over his chest.

We're still naked, we're still naked, oh my god...

"Com'mere, Yoongles," Hoseok said, pulling Yoongi right on top of his lap. He slowly rocked him back and forth, giving him tiny kisses on top of his head. Meanwhile, Yoongi mentally scolded himself to not even so much as think about what he currently felt rubbing underneath him.

"Are you okay, Yoongi?" Hoseok gently stroked his shoulders as he continuously hugged him tighter.

Yoongi sucked in his breath, trying not to let his face flush red. "Mhm..."

"Do you need any ice? Or a band-aid? Or some ice cream?"

I need you to stop grinding your naked body against me, please...

"Um... I sort of scraped my elbows..." Yoongi said, turning around to show Hoseok the red marks on each of them. Hoseok's entire face fell when he noticed one of them was even bleeding a bit, his hands quickly reaching up for the desk drawer above them.

"Here." Almost a bit too conveniently, Hoseok pulled out his very own box of smiley- face covered bandaids, pouring them all out and letting Yoongi choose which colors he wanted. There weren't any black and white ones of course, so he sighed and went with his second- favorite color combination, blue and red.