payne flipped his hair smugly

'Obviously, cheating was afoot! Or perhaps I should say... a hand!'

kristoph then chimed in

'Your Honor... perhaps this can be added to the testimony? Without Mr. Payne's joke.'

the judge nodded

'Very well. The witness will add this detail to her testimony, please'

'"Mr. Smith's hand has three aces, and Mr. Wright's two. ...It is five aces in all."

apollo eyes' widen as he quickly took out the crime scene photo, and compared it with the testimony, ..he took an extra 5 minuets just to be sure

'It appears the witness is mistaken...'

'Miss... Taken? But my name-'

he cut her off

'Look, this piece of evidence clearly contradicts what you said in your testimony!'

he said, presenting the photo, the judge squinted his eyes at it

'That's... the photo of the chips, is it not?'

'Justice. Perhaps you ought to explain your point in a way that the judge can comprehend... In other words, use your finger to "point" out your point!'

kristoph suggested, the judge nodded in agreement

'Yes... Please point out the contradiction in this photo. What particular "point" contradicts the witness's testimony?'

apollo nodded as he pointed right at the victims cards

'Ms. Orly, in your testimony, you made the following claim: "Mr. Smith's hand has three aces"... But as you can clearly see, the victim's hand only held two aces!'

orly cried out in shock as she caught the red lobster into her bowl, just then payne interjected

'OJBECTION!!'

'Well... Well maybe the witness was simply confused! Perhaps it was the defendant's hand that held the third ace in question...'

he weakly argued, however, apollo quickly argued back more strongly

'Take another look at the evidence! As you can see, the defendant also had two aces in his hand. Where's this fifth ace? I see cheating alright, and it's going on right here in this courtroom!'

'Two aces in each player's hand does make four aces total. Hardly proof of cheating...'

the judge agreed, seeing the defenses point of view

'Wait! Please! It is true... I have seen it! The fifth ace! There was cheating, I swear to you.'

olga pleded, apollo got the senes she wasn't lying

"That's odd... She must be lying, yet she's the most sincere I've seen her all day."

kristoph took notice of his reaction, and nodded his head'

'You're right to trust your instincts...'

'Mr. Gavin?'

'Who knows what lies in store for us in the trial ahead... Your Honor, if I may. I have a suggestion...'

he asked, the judge looked down at him

'What might that be, Mr. Gavin?'

'If you don't mind... ...perhaps we might examine the actual cards?'