Chapter 15 - Rocks your boat

Start from the beginning

"Should I tell the truth?" Taehyung asks, smiling while munching on the cupcake.

"Mmmmhmmm." Jungkook also replies, shoving the whole cupcake inside his mouth.

"I think it's very romantic." Taehyung says dramatically and Jungkook laughs out loud saying, "You have a very crazy douche about romance, huh? But it's okay for today. It's okay. Today I need someone with me who's as crazy as I am who'll not judge me for anything."

"Why would I judge you?" Taehyung says in between his laugh, furrowing his brow a little.

"Because you're not in the position to judge." Jungkook states looking straight in those bluish ash irises. He must say, Taehyung has beautiful eyes.

His thinking gets interrupted when the Omega says out, "So tell me. How pretty was she?"

Jungkook rolls his eyes hearing that as he says, "Come on. You...you're so shallow. Why does your every word stop at the word 'pretty'?" Taehyung chuckles hearing that and the Alpha trails looking front, "But yeah, she was very pretty. In fact, she was very very pretty."

Taehyung takes a deep breath as his smiles start falter after that. He doesn't know why but that sentence kinda hit him. He looks again no one knows where as he says whispering, "How long does it take before you actually get over someone? How many days? When?"

Jungkook leans on the glass again as his own smile falters hearing the question. He also have the same question as he looks at the wall when the omega trails, "How long does it take before it actually stops hurting?"

Jungkook chuckles bitterly as he replies whispering, "Look at me. I'm trying for 3 years."

The omega looks at him when he says again, 'I don't think you can never stop loving someone. Never."

The last word comes out audible but enough for Taehyung to hear as they both are now looking at each other. They don't even realize that they are staring at each other.

There is a lot of pain in his voice. He is not that much arrogant the way I thought.

Taehyung thinks as he looks at those redish brown irises.

He isn't psycho. He is just in pain.....like me.

No one witnessed them at that time. No one knows what are they thinking about each other. They themselves don't know either.

______________________________

"Hobi! That's great. You two argue and I've to handle you both all the time. Get off me Hobi!" Jimin says to the beta who is now crying on his lap like a little girl.

It's 3 in the morning when Taehyung reaches Jimin's house. He enters the living room and stops when he sees Hosoek crying like that. He looks at Jimin with furrowing brows as he asks, "Minnie? What happened? Is he okay?"

Hosoek sits up as he looks at Taehyung with his puffy eyes saying, "Me and Yoongi broke up today."

"What? When?" Taehyung's doe eyes get bigger as he asks Jimin who just rolls his eyes.

Flashback....

"Baby, they wanted to kiss so they kissed. What can we do about that?" Yoongi said to Hosoek in irritation standing outside the bar after Taehyung left from there. They are discussing about the fact that Jinwoon kissed Katharine all of a sudden, in front of Taehyung.

Hosoek drank a lot as he shouted in his drunk voice, "Can't he at least respect Tae's feelings?"

"Baby, it's their feelings. It's not some vending machine that you can press 'respect' and it'll pop out of their emotion right?" Yoongi now tried to calm his tone as he said that. He tried to hold Hosoek's hand but the beta jerked his hand off of him.