What if? (11)

Author's Note:

Merry Christmas! 

I hope you like it. to make it special, I added a Christmas part in it :)

Enjoy!

-the velvet rose-

...............................................................................................................................................

Recap:

He bent down towards my face. I expected him to kiss me on the lips, which I was going to tease him about my rules. But instead, he kissed my forehead and pushed me towards the door. 

What kind of game is he playing? One minute I’m pinned between him and the bed, and the next it’s a simple peck on the head. 

We went downstairs like we normally would have before that conversation. 

I feel like I have a split personality. One minute I’m yelling at Aubrey about wanting to keep Jack away and not wanting to kiss him, and the next I’m telling Jack I want to start something.

………………………………................................................................................................

Its been three weeks since the whole “Let’s be in a relationship.” thing between Jack and I. Honestly I’ve been a bit confused. Jack has been so busy that we’ve kissed maybe once or twice? And he started the pecks on the lips. 

What is his game? Or if there even a game? 

He said he’d be gone for a few days because he’s going to the ship to get in touch with Henry.

So I’m sitting on the couch watching a chick flick with all the girls (Zack in the kitchen cooking.) 

The huge living room seemed too open, making me feel too exposed weirdly. 

I looked at the ceiling where there were high windows, black at this time because it was dark out, but also I felt like someone could be looking at me. 

Aubrey laughs when I say that, because of my dreams about being taken.

She says its because the whole thing about Jack is bothering me and that I’m recreating the night I was taken. Which is totally sick and twisted. 

“Jack called, he said he might be another day. He found Henry.” Zack announced. 

Great. I glanced at the television and wondered how many days has he been gone? Samantha, you know exactly how many. Five days. 

He has been keeping his distance like I had asked right? No touching except maybe a peck on the cheek or lips. That’s what I asked for. Right? 

I hate being a teenager. These.. Feelings get strong. 

Gah I hate this movie. I thought angrily as I watched the kissing scene intensify. 

“This is such a crappy movie! I mean come on! Like they would kiss like that after knowing each other a week!” Aubrey fussed. 

Aubrey has been having her own troubles too. She has been wanting Zack to make a move on her for two months now, and its getting to her that he hasn’t. 

I told her several things. “Aubrey, Zack is too nice to make the move. You’ll need to make it.” And when that didn’t work. I went on. “And also you’re getting big, due any day. And maybe he doesn’t want to make a move just yet. At least until you have the baby.” 

And the I had gotten yelled at. “What? Are you saying that he couldn’t possibly have feelings for me because I’m fat? Are you after Zack Samantha? I’ll take you down.”