01

Things between me and him have been a little bit hard lately and now I'm just keeping away from him.. today. I guess it's just because we see eachother to much.. at least I hope.

My thoughts get interrupt by my phone.. someone's calling me. I look at the screen and when I see it's Keith I pick up.

He tells me he is in the building, in my restaurant/ club, so I walk out the VIP section. The VIP section is for creatures so we can meet eachother in this world easily.

'Hey,' I mumble to him.
'Are you okay?'
'Yeah.. no sorry I just have been sitting here all day,' I reply and to be fair, it isn't a lie.. I've been here all day.
'Do you want to talk about it?'

I sigh but lead him to the VIP section.

'Should I even be here?' He asks looking around him like he could get killed. 'Relax, I'm with you besides.. there aren't many people right now.'

'So what's wrong?'
'It's Josh.. of course it is,' I sigh, 'he's the only one who can make me feel like this.' 'I still don't understand how you two have a relationship to be honest.'
I exhale deeply. 'I know you don't like him, but this doesn't help,' I mutter.

'Sorry.. so what happened?'
'Honestly, I don't know, we've been acting cold to eachother and every time we have a fight he runs to random girls.' 'What's his sexuality?' 'You seriously don't know? He's bi,' I answer.
'But if he keeps running to girls, why do you stay with him?'
'I love him to much Keith.'
'But he's hurting you..'

He walks in.. with much other people, it's getting later in the evening so everyone does walk in around now.

He walks to the bar where we're located at, I start a random conversation with Keith and luckily he gets it and plays along. I hear how Josh is asking for something with alcohol.. he knows I hate it when he drinks.

He saw me of course he did, it's not like he won't notice me. I feel his finger trace my jawline until he reach my chin, he forces my head to go upwards by pushing it with his finger.. he knows I hate this.

'You know I hate it when you do that,' I mutter. 'It wouldn't have happened if you didn't act like I wasn't here.'

I sigh and ignore him.

He does the same thing again. I close my eyes and count to ten.

'You want to bite me.. right?'
'Josh.. please just go,' I murmur.
'Why is Keith here?' He asks and ignores my comment.
'I'm with him, he knows about all of this so who cares.. there are humans here all the time.' 'I think it's stupid,' he states before walking away.

'What did he mean with the question if you wanted to bite him? I mean I shouldn't feed from someone I'm mad at.' 'I haven't told you?' I asks suprised. 'No..?'

'Okay so if we, as in we vampires, have a really strong emotion.. we bite. The kind of bite or mark is linked to an emotion. Anger leaves sore and painful markd while passion leaves visible but clean marks,' I explain. 'And Jealousy?' 'That mark will be more visible and take longer to fade, you can see it as marking or claiming your territory.'
He laughs. 'You guys are complicated.' 'I'm the most completed here,' I reply as I sigh and look over to the dance floor.

I see him surrounded by three other girls all of which are vampires.. he's challenging me and he knows it.

'You seem to have problems with my brother.'

Alicia sits down on the barstool next to me.

'Did he tell you?' 'No, but it's obvious.'

I sigh and look over at Keith.

'Keith this is Alicia, Josh's older sister. Alicia this is Keith, my best friend since diapers.'
'And he's a human?' She asks.
I nod.
'And you think it's smart to bring him here?' 'Jee.. you sound just like your brother.'

She shakes her head, but joins in with our conversation.

'But that's enough about me, what were you talking about before?' 'Emotional bites and Josh,' Keith answers before I can shut him up. 'He's fucking with your head.. right?' 'And if he keeps on doing it tonight.. I'm not holding back.'
'Don't kill him,' she responds jokingly. 'I mentally won't be able to and you know that.'

My eyes fall on him one last time and now I'm just totally done. He's challenging me and now he will feel it.

'Can you keep an eye on Keith for me please, I don't want him to become a donor.'
'I will, where are you going?' She asks me.
'Don't worry about it, I will be back quickly.'

I grab him from behind hold one hand on his heart to calm it down and take him with me to a dark corner.

'Teddy?' 'You knew I this was going to happen.. yet you keep challenging me,' I say with a low voice.

I tilt his head as I rub my fingers up and down his neck.

'If you don't want me to.. you need to walk away right now.'

He keeps standing in place.. yet this could be of shock.

'You're about to experience something you haven't experienced before and I don't know if you want to.. I'm giving you one last chance.' 'Teddy.. every vampire would have done it three minutes ago,' he sates emotionless.

'If this is what you wanted to achieve with all of this.. why aren't you relaxed? I don't know if you're testing me.' 'Maybe I am.. maybe I'm just looking for someone who can replace you when you don't want me.'

I sigh as I let him go.

'Next time I won't even ask you if you're okay with it, if you're searching for my limits for some sick reason.. you've reached them.'

I walk back over to Keith and Alicia and let him alone again.. he could still drive me mad and I hate it.

'Is he still alive?'

I lean on the counter with my elbows and bury my head in my hands.

'I did nothing..'