I have something else in mind to do though. When Vic was moving boxes and stuff, I may or may not have looked his way. He's so fucking hot and all the sexual tension between us is still full on.

I was starting to get turned on just thinking about how he moved. The way his tanned arms look when he flex them and oh god I need to stop now.

"Enjoying the view over there?" Vic asked startling me.

I looked away from him as I felt myself blush. Jesus, he caught me looking at him. I don't know why he can still make me bush so damn easy!

I mean, we've been together for almost 5 months now! I gained back the courage and looked his way again. He was smirking at me. Clearly enjoying way to much the effect he has on me. Okay then.

"Maybe." I began walking to him with a seductive face. I know how to make him feel weak as well.

I wrapped my arms around his waist giving him little kisses on his neck. It drives him crazy.

I trailed my lips around his neck a few times, leaving kisses here and there. I continued my assault until I hear that sweet sound of a moan escapes his mouth. I smiled in achievement.

"Or maybe not." I said and turned on my heels walked away from him.

I made my way to our bedroom. I was about to open the door when I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist keeping me in place. I smiled well aware of what's going to happen next.

"You're not going to get away just like that." He said. "Maybe I won't." I turned myself around to face him. The lust on his eyes was evident.

I don't think I can handle this any longer and to be honest here, I don't want to. I leaned in and kissed him. It was a lustful kiss.

We were both filled with lust and desire at this point. I opened the door to our room and pushed it open.

Vic pushed me inside the room as he closed once again the door using his foot. He led us the way to our bed where we both landed not breaking the kiss once.

I slipped my hands under his shirt moving them up and down his chest. I started to lift his shirt up and he broke the kiss for me to take it off, he taking the chance and doing the same with mine.

"I need you." I whispered breathlessly. "I want you." He said and kissed me again.

Our hands were roaming all over our bodies. My hands found its way to the front of his pants and I started palming him.

I unbuttoned his pants and slipped my hand inside his boxers grabbing him. He was semi hard by now. I started stroking him slowly while he attacked my lips with his.

It was really fucking hot. I could feel myself already hard. I knew I was doing a good job turning him on thanks to the sweet sound of a moan he let out on my lips.

He broke the kiss again and went trailing kisses down my neck and collar bone making me moan. I was so turned on and I really fucking need him.

"These need to go." I pulled at his pants. "I can change that, but these need to go as well baby." He said and pointed to my pants.

"You think you can take care of that?" I asked him seduction filling my voice. I know he is as turned on as I am right now. The way he is looking at me tells me everything. There's so much lust on his eyes, and I love it.

"Anything for you." He winked at me and stood up to take off his pants along with his boxers. He was now standing in front of me completely naked and I was more than happy to see him hard.

"Like what you see?" He asked. "Oh you have no idea." I said and winked at him. He smiled at me and blushed.

He looked away from my eyes and to my pants to the place where a bulge was evident by now. He smirked.

"Looks like someone is having too much fun. Want some help with that?" He asked looking from my bulge to my eyes. I nodded. "Please." He just smiled and moved closer to my face.

"It'll be my pleasure." He said and pecked my lips leaving me wanting more. He kissed both of my cheeks then went to my neck, collar bone and down my chest until he reached to my pants.

He palmed me making me whimper. I'm so sensitive right now. He unbuttoned my pants and pulled them down along with my boxers leaving me exposed.

Not wasting time he grabbed me and began stroking me slowly almost torturously. I moaned. "F-faster Vic. Please." He didn't go any faster, he stopped his hand instead.

I was about to protest when I felt his warm lips around my dick. I moaned loudly as he bobbed his head up and down. "Uh fuck. Faster, p-please go faster." I said in between moans.

This time he did obeyed to my request and went faster. Fucking hell he's so good at this. I gripped my hands on the sheets. If he keeps at this pace I'm going to finish soon.

"V-Vic, I-I'm gonna come." I said. I was reaching my limit but Vic stopped. "Nope. Not yet." He said. He stood up and walked over the night stand.

He opened the drawer and took out a bottle of lube and a condom. He closed it again and walked towards me smiling. "We don't need this. And besides I want to feel you." I said and took the condom out of his hands. He just smiled wider and nodded.

He opened the bottle of lube to put some on his fingers. I was sitting watching him. He leaned in and kissed me pushing me down to the bed, positioning me to prepare me.

He enter one finger inside me and started moving it slow while kissing me. Not so much after he added a second one with a little more pressure moving them faster.

Vic started to scissor them stretching me in that fucking way I love so much. I need more. "Ugh Vic. I n-need more. I need you." I moaned and pushed myself onto them.

Vic stopped and took them out. I took the lube and opened to put an amount of it on my hands. I lubed him up stroking his hard on. He was rock hard now. I could feel him throbbing in my hand.

"Kells, s-stop." He stuttered out. I stopped. Vic leaned in to kiss me pushing back to bed. I felt something bigger on my entrance.

He pushed himself in slow until I could feel him all the way in. I feel so full with him inside me. I can't even describe how incredible he makes me feel. He stayed in place letting me adjust to his size before he started to move. I broke the kiss.

"Y-you can move now." I said. He started slow, making everything more sexy and hot. Oh god he's fucking hot. He then went faster making me moan out of pleasure.

"Ugh Kells, you feel s-so good." He breathed out with the sexiest moan ever. "Mhh, you, you too. You have no i-idea. Go faster p-please." I told him and he was more than happy to obey.

He went faster and deeper until he hit that spot inside of me that drives me crazy.

"Yes! Yes Vic! Do, do that again." He leaned in to kiss me while he continued thrusting in and out hitting that specific spot making me feel amazing.
We were both a moaning mess by now.

"Vic I'm c-close." I said breaking the kiss. I could feel myself reaching my climax. "Me too." He said and grabbed my member stroking me faster in sync with his thrusts.

"Come for me baby." He whispered in my ear. That did it for me. I came on Vic's hand with a loud moan.

Apparently that was enough for him to climax because I felt him shot inside me with a sexy moan. He pulled out and collapsed next to me.

We were both there panting out of breathe. I turned to his side and he did the same. I smiled at him and leaned to kiss him.

He wrapped his arm on my waist pulling me closer to him. "I love you." He said when I pulled away. I smiled. "I love you too."

I snuggled on his chest while he stroked my hair. We were both content and happy. I feel so close to him right now and I don't think I'll ever get over the fact he's all mine. I've never been happier.

We stayed in place. I was feeling tired after our activities and I could feel myself drifting off to sleep. And that's what we did. We fell asleep tangled on each other.