Chapter 13 - Sign

Start from the beginning

Suddenly someone falls over Jungkook holding his collar, bumping with the police officers. Jungkook already knew who it is because of his intoxicated smell though he won't admit that. Nope, not a chance.

"I'm here. I told you, I'm coming as soon as possible. So I'm here." The blue-haired omega looked up at Jungkook with a big boxy smile, breathing heavily as the Alpha understands that he didn't take the lift today as well. But from the way he talked, Jungkook realizes that he is drunk. 

Jungkook looks up to see the police officer's expression and he sees that they are thinking Taehyung as one of his....you know? Then he quickly says defending their thoughts, "Sir, just a minute. This is a misunderstanding."

"I told you, sir." The secretary says pointing at them when Taehyung giggles out and goes inside Jungkook's room.

"My beeeeed." The omega says drunk while lying on Jungkook's bed and hugging and sniffing it.

"Hey? What are you doing? Get up!" Jungkook comes behind him as he scolds him whispering so that the officers don't hear. But the police officers and the secretary come behind him to see the situation as well.

"Boy also? Wow!" The Alpha officer says looking at Jungkook from head to toe. 

"Police?" Taehyung furrows his brow with a bright smile as he says that looking at the uninvited guests of Jungkook's.

"Sir, please. I don't know why he is behaving like this." Jungkook says, looking at the officer and then again looks at the blue-haired boy and says whispering, "Hey psycho, get up!"

Jungkook shoves the boy to get up by holding his wrists while the petit boy protests whining, "My beeeeeed."

"This is not your bed anymore. Get up." Jungkook doesn't care about his whines as he shoves him to the living room.

"Sir, come on quickly. Two more boys are here." The other beta police officer calls out from the living room when he sees Jimin and Hosoek entering the house.

"No no no no...." Jungkook says under his breath as he looks at them and then again looks at the police officers holding his head with his right hand.

What the hell is going on!

"Sir? Sir?" Another stranger snaps Jungkook from his thoughts who is calling him from the doorway for some money. He understands that it's a Uber driver as he rolls his eyes.

"Hello? Why is your driver asking for money from me?" Jungkook looks at Taehyung furrowing his brows as he asks that.

"Sir, these three told me that you'll give the money." The uber driver says that to Jungkook and the elder exclaims saying, "What?" his raising voice shivers the spine of the beta driver but Taehyung looks at him with a cute little pout.

"Please give him." Taehyung's baby voice and face make Jungkook's wolf so weak that he wanted to just hug the omega. He looks away quickly and moves towards the doorway to give the fare to the driver without saying anymore words.

No, Kook! You gotta ask him.

The Alpha surpasses his emotions and says whispering to the omega, "I called you alone and you've come here with your gang? Why?"

"Tae? Have a drink babe. We've come a long way. We deserve it." Hosoek calls from behind them and Taehyung looks behind to see the beta drinking vodka once again. Jungkook facepalmed himself seeing that.

"Sir, do you trust me now? And you? How will you explain all this?" The secretary says raising his voice and pointing his fingers to the three boys who are roaming around the living room like some lost puppies.