Chapter 67

⚠️Please read the note at the end, this will affect the story line!!⚠️

*Y/N P.O.V.*

You followed the men into the building. It seemed like any other normal company's building, there were busy people on the phone as they hurried to their destination, people holding files running around. If it weren't for the text you received, this would be one of the last places you'd think people would be held hostage in.

The people working there stared as you were escorted into the elevator. Did they know about how big of an ass their boss was? How would they feel if they found out that there were innocent people kidnapped right in the building they worked in?

The elevator door closed behind you, and you were left standing between the two guards, as you nervously watched the numbers decrease at the top of the elevator. You felt both prepared and unprepared at the same time. You had the things Suga gave you, and the boys were on call if you ever needed them. But at the same time, you weren't prepared to face Jungkook, Katherine, or even Lisa. You didn't know what to expect on the other side of the door.

The elevator arrived on its floor, and you quickly remembered the level you were on before walking out. It was a storage room with little light. You looked around, and only saw boxes all over the place. The lighting in the place was unbearable, it only had a few dangling lightbulbs, that were too far apart from each other, leaving spots of darkness all over the room.

The guards led you across the boxes, turning so many times that you lost count. Finally, you arrived, and there they were. All tied to a chair, cloths tied to their heads, covering their eyes. 

"Y/N?" Jungkook called.

You opened your mouth, wanting to say something, but no words came out.

"Y/N! It's too dangerous for you here, run!" Katherine said.
"Kat!" You finally managed to call out.

You were about to run up and hug her, but the guards held you back. They pinned you to the ground, as you heard footsteps from behind. They became louder and louder, and finally, they stopped beside you.

"Welcome Y/N. We have been expecting you." The voice said.

Fury filled your heart, you wanted to stand up and swing a punch on his face, but you knew better. Getting those three out of here was the top priority, everything else could wait. You decided to play nice.

"I'm here, let them go." You said.
"Of course, no harm will be done to them." The voice said.
"Leave Y/N, don't worry about us. He doesn't have the balls to do anything to us." Lisa said.

Clearly her words hit a nerve, as one of the guards when up and punched her right in the face.

"Stop!" You cried, trying to escape the grip of the other guard. "Stop! Don't hurt her! Please, I'm here. What do you want?" You said, never feeling this helpless.
"I'm sorry you had to witness that, but if I didn't do something to shut her up, she would cause a distraction." He said.
"Y/N, don't listen to him. Run for your life!" Katherine said.

He started laughing.

"Oh Katherine, you should know best out of everyone's that's here that running away isn't an option the moment you set foot in this room." He laughed.
"Don't worry, I'll get you out of here." You said.

Or at least you hoped so.

"What do you want?! I'm here, the guys didn't follow." You said. "Hey! What are you-"

Before you could register what was going on, one of the guards tore the mic off your shirt, and took out the earbud from your ear. They smashed the devices onto the ground, then stepped on them, breaking them right in front of your eyes.

"How did you-" 
"Of course I know. Having to train agents like Katherine here, gadgets like these are way too common." He said, "Now that those are out of the way, I'll cut straight to the chase."

He walked between Katherine and Jungkook, pulled their heads up by their hair.

"I'm presenting you with a choice." He started, 
"Don't listen to him!" Katherine said
"Shhh, you don't want to end up like his sister." He said, "Trust me, I don't want to hurt you. After all the things you've done for me." 
"I had no choice!" Katherine hissed.
"Now now. Let me finish my sentence."

"As I was saying, I'm leaving you a choice. The thing about death, that's so funny, is that you can't escape it. Death told me, that he wants two lives, it doesn't matter which two, but as long as its two, then he will be satisfied."

You gulped. 

"I'm going to hand you a gun, in it, there are only two bullets, you get to decide whose lives you're going to give to death. This gun is pretty easy to handle, the key is to be close to whoever you choose. As long as you're within a meter radius from the person, you will hit them."
"Which names do I get to choose from?" You asked, your heart beating so quickly.

"I'll list them out for you:
- Jungkook
- Lisa
- Katherine
- My brother
- My brother's wife"
"And if you think of shooting yourself, all of them will die. If you refuse to choose, all of them will die as well." He started laughing,

"One question." You said, trying to keep your calm. "Why me? What is about me that made you think I would be the best candidate to do this?"

"Oh, life isn't fair Y/N. To honestly answer your question, it could have been anyone. I chose you because of the results of the choices you made. You're the person that has a connection to all of them. You were just unfortunate enough to be in the perfect position for me to assign this to. In other words, you kind of did this to yourself."

"What if I shoot you?" You asked.
"You wouldn't be able to. You really think you can outsmart me? I won't be here when I hand you the gun, and you wouldn't be able to find me. Don't try to pull any tricks Y/N. You're stuck with the choices I'm giving you."

"So...who will they be?"

Finally, we got to the juicy bit of the book! Though I do have an ending for this, I want to try and interactive element in this book. Comment on who you would chose, this is a "Reader x BTS" FF after all. I will continue to write the next chapter depending on the votes you guys leave. 

I will leave this chapter for a month (meaning no update for a month), and I will come back to see what you guys voted for. The next chapter is basically in your hands. Let's see what you guys do. Leave your comment on the last underlined sentence of the story.

If this gets no reply, then I will proceed with the ending I gave, but I can assure you it's not a happy one :,) So c'mon guys! Let the voting begin!

Thanks for watching, don't forget to leave your comment!!! Have a nice day <33