Chapter 47

*Y/N P.O.V.*

You stared blankly at Jungkook's face.

"If you want me to be completely honest. I don't go shopping often, usually Katherine just buys my clothes while she's out. If you're asking for the shop I go more frequently to, it's either one of those fast food restaurants." You said

Jungkook stared back at you. You stared at him as well, in confusion. He then broke into a chuckle. 

"What's so funny?" You asked.

He shook his head, smiling. Your heart stopped for a second seeing that. He then flicked your head.

"How can you be like this..." He laughed. "I'll just go to the nearest mall, and we'll see what we can find there."
"Sure." You say, still confused, but you didn't bother to ask.

It wasn't a long drive, only about ten minutes or so. It took a while to find a parking space, we had to turn many times, and go down a few floors, when finally we found a spot, but just when we were about to back into it, another car appeared, clearly here for the spot as well.

Jungkook looked out the window, as he saw the other driver roll down the window. It was a girl. He smirked.

"Well this is going to be easy." He said to himself.

He then rolled down the window as well.

"Hey! Can't you see I got here first?" The girl said.

Jungkook peeped his head out of the window. You should tell the girl was shocked by his looks.

"Oh I'm so sorry. I just saw it empty, I remember my friend telling me he saw this spot empty a second ago." He said.
"Oh well..." The girl was flustered.
"Would it be okay if I took it? My friend is waiting, I'll be really grateful." He said, showing a little of his puppy eyes.

The girl giggled.

"Sure, take it." She said, "On one condition,"

Jungkook furrowed his brows.

"Here we go again." He murmured.
"If you give me your number." She said.

You looked at Jungkook, not knowing what he was going to say. He seemed so used to this. He then leaned to towards you, his face near your ear, as he whispered:

"I'm sorry." 

You didn't know what he was referring to, but he didn't give you time to respond. He took a hairband off your wrist, and show it to the girl.

"I don't think my girlfriend would be happy with that." He showed his wrist, with your hairband on it, and shook it.

You were left dumbfounded by his actions. The girl was also shocked as well. Jungkook took this opportunity and quickly backed into the parking space. He then turned off the car, and walked out of it. You quickly got off the car as well, following him.

The moment you got off, Jungkook put his arm around your shoulder.

"Thank you for the space." He said to the girl.
"Wh..." The girl was confused.
"Let's go babe, Brad's waiting." He said, kissing your cheek.

He took you by the hand, locked the car, and walked away from the girl. 

He waited for the coast to be clear and looked behind his shoulder, trying to make sure the girl wasn't following him.

"What?" You finally said, not registering what just happened.
"Here." He gave your hairband back to you.
"What just happened?" You asked, slowly taking the hairband back.

He sighed.

"Look, I had no other choice. I didn't want to be harassed by a complete stranger." He said, scratching the back of his head.
"There had to be another way!" You exclaimed.

Jungkook looked behind him.

"To be safe, I think it'll be better if we faked being a couple. That girl is clearly here for the mall. It'll be weird if I ran into her again." He said.

You stared at Jungkook blankly. How did this escalate so quickly?

Jungkook led to you the nearest elevator, as you two then walked into the mall. It was huge, crowded with people. Jungkook walked off the elevator, and subconsciously took your hand, he was afraid that you'd get bumped away by people and lose your way.

He kept holding your hand the entire way, and you could tell he had no intention of letting go.

"How about that one?" He said, cutting you out of your embarrassment.
"Huh?" You asked, not knowing what he was talking about.
"That shop." He said, pointing.
"I'm fine with anything, I'm not really good with clothing brands." You murmured.

Jungkook shook his head.

"Let's go then." He said, dragging you behind him.

As you were being dragged, this was the first time you had a good look at his back. His muscles were showing through his baggy shirt, his long, skinny fingers were laced into yours. Has he always been this nice? You think to yourself.

You knew you were blushing, and you wanted to cover your face so badly, but you had to fight the urge to do so. You bit your lip, confused as to what was happening.

What is happening to me?

Hello, weekly update here for you guys! Hope you guys enjoy it. I promise we're going to get back to the main plot soon !! Please be patient <33

Thanks for watching, hope you enjoyed the chapter, and have a nice day <33