Chapter 8

*Jungkook P.O.V.*

I got out of the cab, with Rebecca holding onto my arms. It was night time already, the sky was dark, and only street lamps were there to lighten the paths. I looked around, and spotted a girl, I couldn't see her face, but I knew she was wearing a tight dress, with high heels, she was holding her phone. I'm guessing waiting for someone to pick her up.

"What are you looking at?" Rebecca asked, coming into my sight.

That figure looked strangely familiar, her hair was down.

"Katherine! It's a mask party, I don't have one, all the shops are closed." She said.

That moment I knew who she was. Y/N. I grinned, and looked down at Rebecca.

"Give me your mask." I told her.
"What? Why? I need it." She replied.

I can't wait when I'll be done with her, I seriously can't stand her sometimes. She doesn't know, but I can tell she likes the feeling of being known as my girlfriend. She's using me to get popularity. She's that basic whore of attention, I don't even know why I'm dating her. Perhaps to stop letting other girls come up to me, and ask me to be their boyfriend.

"No you don't, you look better without the mask. Natural." I lied. I couldn't care more about what she looked like.
"Awwww really? I love you Kookie." She handed me the mask, and kissed me.
"You go first, I need to make a call to Tae. He said we'd meet here." I lied again.
"Okay, don't be long though." She walked into the party.

I watched and made sure she went in, and walked up to Y/N. She was still scrolling on her phone. I smirked, and tapped her on the shoulder.

"Looking for this?"

*Y/N P.O.V.*

You were scrolling through the nearest shops to try and find one that sells masks. Katherine didn't let me go home, she said to just walk in the party. But you didn't want to be the odd one out. You felt a tap on my shoulder, and when you looked up, it was Jungkook holding a mask, with that evil grin of his.

"Looking for this?" He asked.

You were about to deny anything he was to offer, but you saw the mask he was holding, and hesitated. You did need a mask, and it seemed as if he didn't need it.

"What do you want." You asked suspiciously.
"Nothing, just came here and saw you without a mask looking really nervous, and figured you needed one." He said.
"I broke into your house, and you hand me something I need. That doesn't work with a guy a like you. You either want something from me, or there's something on that mask that I don't know about." You narrowed your eyes.
"Look, if you don't want the mask it's fine by me, but I won't be the odd one out at the party without a mask." He said, as if he was reading your mind. "I guess I'll just throw this."
"No no no wait, I'll take it." You groaned.

Now you finally knew what Katherine meant about being played around like a puppet. He was playing you, you knew it. But you didn't know why, most importantly, you were surprised why he didn't bring Rebecca with him.

You try to take it from his hand, but he just moved it.

"Ah, what do you say when someone offers you help?" He teased.
"You know what? I'm done, take your stupid mask and leave. I thought you were here to help, but turns out you're only here to find fun on me." You said.

You stormed out to the party, you showed my ID card to the guard but he wouldn't let me in.

"You're late, and our buyer said no one late is allowed to enter." He shrugged.
"But I wasn't late, I just didn't want to come in that's all! I was right there the whole time, surely you saw me." You protested.

You felt a presence behind me, and looked up, it was Jungkook again. His eyes cold, and he wasn't looking at you.

"Hey George, let her in, I'll tell Tae I brought her." He said, putting on the fake, yet charming smiling.
"Jungkook? Sure." George smiled.

You wanted to say thanks, but he walked in already. What a weird guy. You thought to yourself. You watched awkwardly as everyone was wearing masks, and they were all staring at you. You hate this attention. You know what? I've had enough for a night. You turned around and was about to head home, when someone grabbed your wrist.

You were spun around, and closed your eyes, scared that you might bump onto someone. When you opened my eyes, you was in someone's chest, and you felt something on your face. You realized it was a mask. You looked up, and saw him tying it around your head.

Jungkook.

Since one you guys requested an upload, here I am with one! Sorry for the long wait, I was intending to get back with this ff, but I kept forgetting...

But hope you enjoyed the chapter, thanks for watching and have a nice day<3