Chapter 7

*Jungkook P.O.V.*

I was sleeping, and my phone rang. Why the fuck does this happen every time? Can't a guy get some sleep? I slammed my hand on the desk next to my bed, and picked up my phone.

"What is it?" I groaned.
"Is that how you talk to your hyung?" It was Tae.
"What do you want." I asked again.
"Party! Is what I want. Like a bachelor party." He said excitedly.

Tae always liked to throw parties. And he invited all six of us, since we had the highest popularity. J-hope, Namjoon, Suga, Jimin, Jin, and I. We were liked for different reasons, but he wanted his party to be huge, to the point everyone talks about it. Even though he himself has a lot of fans, but he wants as much as he can get.

"Do I have to remind you that I have a girlfriend?" I laughed.
"C'mon, we both know that she's only temporary. She's just like Katherine, she's her best friend. She won't be long." Tae laughed as well.
"But it'll tear down my reputation, you know, being at a bachelor party, but still having a girlfriend." I pointed out.
"I'll just change the name of the party then." Tae said easily.
"I just don't wanna go." I finally said.
"What if I told you that I made Jimin invite Y/N and Katherine. You can take your revenge on both of them for breaking into your house."

I didn't reply, and hung up the phone. Y/N and Katherine will be there? This is going to be fun. I heard that Katherine was too drunk from last night to even come to school. She shouldn't be even coming to the party at all. Even if she did come she would be busy with Rebecca to pay any attention to me or...even better Y/N.

  This would be a chance to see if she's faking not being a fan. All the girls I've met, if I suddenly start to pay attention to them, they usually just fall for it, and go crazy about it. It's the first time a girl has been so cold to me, and it's fun. I wanna see how long she can keep the act up. I don't believe she's not attracted to me at all. All girls are the same, they just need different times to come to you. I'm guessing she's the type that takes longer.

  I threw my phone away, and covered my eyes with my arm. One of the reasons I hate going to parties, is because Rebecca loves coming over before the party and dress me up. She makes such a fuss over everything. I guess Tae was right, she's just temporary.

  This is going to be a fun night.

  *Y/N P.O.V.*

You didn't want to tell Katherine about my night out, but she got the truth of me, you could never keep anything from her. She was supportive of my choice, and decided to help me with my outfit, and makeup. You only wanted to wear something simple, but she kept insisting.

"Oh! I have the perfect outfit for you! Stay here." She exclaimed, and ran it of the bathroom. Only coming back with a dress. you hated the it, it showed so much of your back.
"It's perfect! Stay here, don't move. I'll do your hair and makeup!" She was so excited.

She was doing my eyeliner, and you were just sitting there listening to her talk.

"You should let me do this more often, the results are so good." She said.
"You know, I just wanted a simple outfit..." You said nervously.
"Oh my god. You should love yourself more! You totally pulled off that outfit." She stepped back, and checked her masterpiece out.
"Perfect. Your done for the day. Now go go go! You can't be late." She pushed you out of the door, and forced me to wear heels.
"Remember to make an entrance!" She yelled behind you, after forcing you out of the door.

The Uber was waiting outside already. Oh god, this is going to be a long night, and you hate it already, you want to get out of the dress as soon as possible. But Katherine basically locked all your clothes, forbidding you to get any chance to even change. You took your phone, checking the time. And texted with some of your friends already at the party.

The pictures they sent you were all in dim lights, and every one was wearing masks. Shit, this was suppose to be a mask party? You needed to go buy one, but you'll be late, and your afraid they won't let late people in. You panicked, but got off the car. There were no signs of shops opened around.

This is going to be a long night...And you hate it already.

Back at it again with another chapter. I chat promise any chapters every Friday, but I will upload from time to time, so keep waiting. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter. Thanks for watching, and have a nice day<3