Chapter 22

*Y/N P.O.V.*

  You were flustered by his words, but mostly by him being so close to you. If you were to just take a tiny step forwards, you would have touched his chest.

  His arm was wrapped around your waist, and he didn't seem as if he was going to let go any time sooner. He was looking down at you, one of his eyebrows raised, his gaze was hard, as if he was looking directly at your soul. You forgot about Katherine, and the people who were staring at the two of you, but your full attention was on him. Looking at every little detail of his face. His perfect skin, his tall nose, his eyes that looked like they had a whole other galaxy in them.

You quickly shook your head, and pushed him away, he didn't resist this time, and you successfully got your distance back. You put your hair behind your ear, and looked somewhere else awkwardly.

"I don't know what you mean." You said, trying to calm down your pounding heart.
"You know exactly what I mean." His grin was back.
"Well, that was a nice talk we had there," you started, "and nothing else happened." You stared at him.
"Just a talk." You repeated the words.
"If you say so." He shrugged his shoulders.
"But you can't play this game for long." His said, as he was walking pass you.

Once you made sure he was gone, you collapsed on the bench, your hand at your heart. It was still pounding, and his perfect face, his soft tone were still stuck in your head, and ringing in your ears. You took deep breaths, and closed your eyes, and when you opened them again, Katherine was standing in front of you.

  "Hey." She said.
  "Ah!" You cried, then quickly covering your mouth, and waving your hand, signaling the people who were staring to go on.
  "Woah, easy there, I don't bite." Katherine laughed.
  "I know, you just scared me." You said.
  "What were you doing there anyways? Was I so slow to the point where you took a nap?" She laughed.
  "I was meditating. You know, a lot of stress, kind of trying to get it out of my system." You lied.

  "You can't play this game for long." His words were ringing in your head.

  You shook your head, and got up, walking with Katherine to your classes. On the way, people were whispering to each other, sparing you glances, pointing fingers. Once they caught you looking at them, they quickly walked away.

  "I guess I've kind of made a reputation for myself huh?" Katherine said.

  No, I've kind of made a reputation of myself. You thought to yourself, or Jungkook did for me.

  "But Rebecca deserved it, like seriously." Katherine finished.
  "Yeah, you shouldn't regret what you did." You quickly responded, scared that Katherine might see that there was something on your mind.
  "How long do you recon that this would pass? I mean there should be other gossips bigger than mine right?" Katherine asked.
  "Well, you technically got in a fight with the girlfriend of one of the hottest guys in the school, who happens to be your ex..." you trailed off, "I don't think anything would cover this in the moment."

  Katherine sighed, and bit her lip.

  "I guess...Well this is my building, I've got to go. See you later." She said, walking away, as you waved.

  Once she walked into the building, you headed the other direction to yours. Katherine was wanted company wherever she went, so even when your classes were two opposite directions, you still had to go with her to hers first, then head back to yours.

  You weren't late though, and was grateful to see the professor walk in once you've picked your spot. You've opened your books, and turned on your laptop, picked up your pen, and was ready for him to start his class. He turned on the projector, and was about to speak, but was interrupted by the opening of the door.

  "Sorry I'm late." Jungkook said, walking in.
  "Ah Mr.Jeon. You've transférer to this class haven't you?" The professor asked.
  "Yeah, and I went to the wrong class." He laughed.
  "It's alright, take a seat, I haven't started yet."

  Your jaws dropped when you saw him enter? He transferred?! He scanned the crowd, and when he saw you, the two of you locked eyes. He wasn't smiling, and wasn't going to look away any sooner, so you broke eye contact, and acted as if you were reading a book.

  He picked a seat somewhere in front of you, and the professor started his class. You were relieved that he wasn't so close to you, but that's when the professor ruined everything.

  "I need everyone in groups of two, we're going to the lab."

  Ah, sorry for this late upload, I was planning the end of season one for my other book so I didn't have time to type this out. But here it is!

  Thanks for watching, hope you enjoyed the chapter, and have a nice day<3