Chapter 25 & 26 & 27

*Y/N P.O.V.*

  Your head shot up hearing the voice. Your palms were filled with sweat, but your hands were ice cold, your feet were as well. You have been clenching on my sleeves too hard. Seeing his familiar face made a rock in your heart drop.

  "Scared huh?" His smirk was more heart warming than it was annoying at this point.
  "I'm just glad to see a human right now." You sighed.
  "Who said I was human?" He made ghost noises, as you rolled your eyes and shook you head.

  He sat down next to you, and looked up at the ceiling.

  "When do you think we could get out of here?" You asked.
  "I mean, we could break the windows and escape from there, but that might risk you into getting expelled, or in big trouble." He shrugged his shoulder.

  You shoved him away, but he came back scratching his head, and laughing. This was the first time you ever had time to focus on his laugh. His was a soft one, but it made you feel safe. You were so lost in his laugh when he gave a small blow behind you ear, making you jump.

  "Ah!" You jumped, covering the behind of your ear.
  "And you say your not scared." He teased.

  You shook your head, and pulled him towards you. You two were inches away from each other at this moment.

  "Look at me." You said, acting really serious.

  And he did, his gaze was soft. He looked at you as if he was looking into your soul. Even though the room was dark, but the light coming from the window was enough for you two to see each other clearly. His eyes were dark, as if full of mystery, they reflected some of the light, and this caught you off guard.

  "Yeah?" he said, softly.
  "Never mind." You quickly pushed him away, and turned your head in the other direction. 
  "We could break the lock, and leave. I'm sure we could explain tomorrow the school, they would understand would they?" You suggested.
  "Fat chance. Plus," He sighed, "is it really that bad? Staying one night with me?" He asked.

  You turned your head back, caught back by his words. You never thought that he would ask something like that. His expression was serious, though he wasn't looking at you, but his face was stern.

  "Don't put it that way, it sounds like we're having a one night stand." You laughed, trying to lighten up the mood.

  He said nothing, but looked outside the window, into the pitch black sky. Seeing that he wasn't up for conversation, you followed his gaze, and looked outside as well. There wasn't much sound coming from the outside. None of you two were talking, and slowly you finally started to drift to sleep.

  But just as you were about to sleep, your phone rang.

  "Hello?" You said, still a little not fully awake yet.
  "Y/N! Thank god you're okay." It was Katherine on the other side.
  "Katherine!" You snapped yourself awake.
  "Where are you? You didn't show up for dinner, is everything okay?" She asked.

  You looked at Jungkook, your eyes asking him what you were suppose to say. Jungkook told you to not to mention his name. 

  "Uhh...I was caught up in a project, and didn't look at the time. I'm kind of locked in the school right now, haha..." You laughed.
  "Oh wow okay, how are you going to get out then?" She asked.

  "I don't think I can, but I'll get out when they open the door tomorrow morning, don't worry." You reassured her.
  "Okay, do you want me to keep you company? I mean I would be pretty scared if I was locked into an empty building all alone." Katherine offered.