Chapter 59

*Y/N P.O.V.*

You were pressed against Jungkook's back, his arm still tightly wrapped against your waist. You could see from the fury in his eyes that he could have just started a fight with his uncle then and there. You quickly put your hand on his chest. He looked down at you, and the anger quickly turned into a soft gaze.

You wanted to say something, but he was too tall, so he lowered his head next to you. You could smell his scent, and it took almost everything you had to control yourself from wanting to kiss him.

"Don't waste your time on him." You whispered into his ear.

He looked back up at his Uncle, rage coming in back again. But sighed, and shook his head.

"If you'll excuse us, we would like to have a chat privately." Jungkook said, taking your wrist, and leading you out of the crowd. 

You wanted desperately to make him let go of you. You shook your hand trying to free your wrist, but his grip was too firm and strong to shake off.

He led you to an elevator, and pressed the upwards button. Even while waiting, he was still holding your wrist.

"Let go of me Jungkook." You said.
"If I did you would only run away." He said.
"I'm not to be treated like an animal." You said, "Let go of me, and I'll still stay."

He narrowed his eyes, but did let go of you.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.
"It's none of your business is it?" You retorted.
"Were you following me?" He asked.
"As if. I came here because I was invited. I didn't know you were coming, nor was I hoping to see you." You said.

You could see that Jungkook was still hurting from the incident, and as he was about to open his mouth to say something, his soft gaze quickly turned into one filled with contempt. He put on a smirk and raised his eyebrow.

"Look, I don't have time to deal with a crazy fan like you." He said.

You were completely caught back by his words. Did he know what he was talking about?

"Crazy fan? You were the one that dragged me all the way here to talk. And now I'm the crazy fan?" You couldn't believe what you were hearing. 
"I pulled you out to tell you to stop following me, and to leave me alone. We are done, we were never a thing to even start with." He said.

His words stabbed you like a knife. Even though you knew deep down that he was right, but you thought that he was also hurting from the situation. You were convinced that he had feelings. Now it seemed that life was slapping you in the face. 

"I never followed you to start with! You're the one who needs to back off. You and your stupid ego. You think that just because you're rich and famous that means that you are able to just get whatever you want, and do whatever you want." You were so pissed, "Well I'm here to tell you that even being rich and famous you don't go off without consequences."

You were starting to tear up. Why were you even crying over this jerk? Katherine was right, you finally understood why she was so heartbroken over him. He was indeed that playboy you knew way back when. You should have known. How could he possibly change so quickly. He never did, he was always an asshole, and nothing was going to change that.

"Nothing makes it okay for you to play with someone's feelings like this." You finally blurted out, and you could feel tears running down your cheek. 
"Aw I'm sorry, did you catch feelings?" He said, smirking. "I should have been more careful." He laughed.

That's it. You've had enough. It was stupid of you to fall for him, you knew that clearly, but you weren't going to let it happen again. Now you finally see what he's actually like. After all those things that you two have gone through, it was all an act. It was all planned for him to dump you down like this and then laugh at you about it.

You controlled your breathing, and tried to control yourself from yelling at him. Every part of you body told you to just full on scream at him for being such an asshole, but you knew better. You lifted you head up, and wiped away the tears. 

He seemed confused by your actions. You stared back at him, dead straight into his eye, and  stopped yourself from tearing up. You signaled him to come closer, and he did.

You then slapped him in the face.

He was caught back by your action, and stumbled backwards holding his face.

"Listen here, " You started.

"Cherish these tears, because they will be the last ones I will ever cry because of you."

Yasss queen! Back with another chapter here y'all. Why did Jungkook turn into an asshole all over again? Do you believe that he never caught feelings and that he was always such an ass? Or do you think that he's just putting up an act?

Thanks for watching, hope you enjoyed the chapter, and have a nice day <33