Chapter 19

*Y/N P.O.V.*

  You were about to run out, but Jin walked up.

  "Leaving so soon?" Jin asked.
  "Yeah, I figured I shouldn't bother you guys too much, it's your 'reunion' time after all." You lied, as Jungkook snorted, but he covered it up as a cough.
  "Okay, it was nice having you around. Jungkook will help you call a cab." Jin smiled, as   Jungkook stared at him in disbelief, you snorted, but covered up as a cough.
  "Hyung!" He said.
  "Now go, she doesn't have all day." Jin gestured him to walk out of the house.

  Jungkook took a deep breath, but said no more. He grabbed you wrist, as you two walked out.

  "This is all your fault." He said, when Jin closed the door behind you, as you two walked to the street.
  "Well you were the one that almost gave me out a few seconds ago, Karma's a bitch." You shrugged your shoulders.
  "Do you want a cab, or an Uber?" He asked, you knew he was trying to change the topic, so you silently celebrated your first win against him, but decided to go along.
  "Anything is fine, I just need to get home ASAP." You said.

  Jungkook pulled out his phone.

  "What's your address?" He asked.
  "Give it to me, I'll do it." You said, you didn't want to say it out loud, and answer questions on how to spell stuff.
  "Oh, that's not close." He said, when you handed him back the phone.
  "I know, can't afford such expensive mansions in the middle of everything like you guys." You said.

  He laughed, but said nothing. This was the first time you saw him laugh so genuinely, his laughed looked like that of a little boy's, so innocent, so warm. But when he looked back down to his phone, all of that was gone, the cold him was back.

  "He's almost here." He said.
  "I'll pay you when I get home." You said.
  "No need, I don't need that money, plus, Jin would kill me if he found out I made a girl pay." He said.

  The driver got off, and opened the door for you, you sat in, as Jungkook closed the door behind you. You drove off, and waved at Jungkook, he only nodded. You pulled out your phone, dialing Katherine's number.

  "Hey..." she picked up, her tone still sad.
  "Hey, I'm on my way." You said.
  "Thank you. I'm sorry I had you do this." She said.
  "No it's fine, isn't this what friends are for?" You said.
  "I guess...I'll be here waiting for you." She sighed.
  "Good, I'll be back in no time."

  You hung up, and looked out the window. Jungkook's words ringing in your head. Was Katherine really what you, in your mind, considered as a friend? You never really were close to anyone else but her...But you shook the thoughts away.

  When you got home, you thanked the driver. You were about to text Jungkook, but the driver already said that he received the money. Was he monitoring me all this time? You got up, and quickly pulled out your card. Ran through the yard, and pressed the elevator up. Once you got to your floor, you quickly pulled out your keys. And walked in..

  Katherine went up to hug you, and started sobbing on your shoulder. You were caught unprepared, but you patted her back slowly, and waited for her to gain herself again.

"Y/N..." She said, her voice shaking. "You're back..."
"Shhh, let's go sit down."

You lead her to the couch, as she looked down to her hands, her body trembling from the crying.

"Y/N..." she said again.
"I'm here." You whispered.
"My dad..." she finally said, looking up her eyes filled with tears, biting her bottom lip."He was killed."

Her words took you in shook. You never really knew here dad, since he was always away, but you knew he was a nice guy, he always brought both of you gifts when he came back from his business trips, but he only came back after years of being out.

  "Wha...Killed?" You said, still not believing your ears.
  "Killed...by..." She took a deep breath, and stared me into the eyes, with hers all red. "My mom."

  Your jaws dropped hearing that.

  "Your mom? The alcoholic? Killed him?" You asked.
  "Yes..." she wasn't trembling anymore, tears were still flowing down, but her gaze was stern. "She was drunk, they got into an argument, and...he was killed."
  "What, what now? Is she going to jail? What about your father?" You asked.
  "I don't know Y/N, I don't know..." she shook her head. "I rushed back home the days I wasn't here, only to find my mom crying, and my dad's body. I called the police, and my mind went blank after that. I didn't know what to do, what to feel, what to say...I came back, to find you..."

  "You're the only person I have left."

  Heavy chapter huh? Not intending to make it so sad, but it forwards the plot, so here it is!

  Hope you enjoyed the chapter, thanks for watching, and have a nice day<3