Chapter 9

*Y/N P.O.V.*

  Everyone was staring, or mumbling something to each other. You were blushing, but you secretly thanked the DJ for putting on dims lights, so no one could see your face. You weren't as tall as Jungkook, only up to his shoulders. He was close to you, since he was trying to tie the mask on your face. This was too close in your opinion, his scent was making you a little dizzy. You felt like falling onto him if you stood this close to him a little longer.

  You stepped back a little, but he pulled you back in by the waist.

  "Don't move..." He whispered, "would it kill the DJ to turn on the lights a bit?"

  You didn't know what to say.

  "Why...?" You whispered.
  "I don't want to hold that thing." He replied.
  "You could always throw it." You suggested.
  "Then throw it for me."

  He was done, and he examined you from head to toe. You dipped your head as a thank you, and hurried your way around. You disliked all the attention you were receiving, and you wish to get out of it as soon as possible. You tried to hide yourself in the crowd, and wait until your heart stopped beating so loudly. You secretly thanked Taehyung as well, for making this a mask party, or else your burning face would have no where to hide.

"Oh my god, how did you get Jungkook to tie the mask for you?" My friend, Angela asked.
"I didn't, he just pulled me and tied it." You replied.
"I'm so jealous of you. How do you feel? Flustered? I would have fainted if I were you." She said.

You bit your lip, and smiled weakly. You were about to faint. You were so close to him, your legs were about to give in if you stood there longer. He was attractive, and you knew it, too attractive. It's like he was made out of a sculpture, or pulled out of a novel. But you shook you head, forcing yourself to stop thinking about him. He is Katherine's ex, and you can't have any feelings towards him. You certainly can't tell anything to Katherine, especially what happened. She would either cry her eyes out, or kill you. And both, were not a good ending.

You didn't like dancing, mostly because you didn't know how. You liked watching others dance, but you never had the guts to go on the dance floor. You sat next to the counter, as you saw Jimin approach you.

"Why aren't you dancing?" He said, smiling sweetly.
"Not my thing..." You forced a weak smile.
"How do you know if you never tried?" He lifted his hand, raising his eyebrow.

You rolled your eyes, and took his hand. It's my night off, I can do whatever I want, and think of the consequences tomorrow. He pulled you up, and dragged you onto the dance floor. You were lucky to have a slow song. Jimin took your left hand, and put his right one on your waist, while you put your right hand on his shoulder.

"How do you feel? After letting Jungkook help you with your mask?" He asked.
"Why does everyone ask me this? He just tied a mask on me, it's not the end of the world." You replied.
"Well, He is considered one of the hottest guys in the school, it would be normal to feel happy." He chuckled.

You pushed Jimin slightly, as he just laughed. You two were chatting, and laughing, and you were actually having a nice time. You forgot all about what just happened, and was enjoying yourself.

"I need a drink, I've had enough dancing for a while." You said.
"Suit yourself." He shrugged his shoulders.

You went up to the bartender, and asked for a martini, while checking your ankle. The high heel kept rubbing you, and it started to hurt. You never liked high heels, and you hate them even more now. You looked down on your ankle, when someone pulled your mask off.

  "I take my eyes off Jungkook, and two seconds later, a bitch comes up to take him away from me." A voice said behind you.

  You looked back, seeing Rebecca.

  "I'm not trying to take him away from you." You said.
  "Then explain why you have my mask on you?" She smirked. "Jungkook took it away from me, saying I look better without it, and now I find you with it. Did it just magically appear on you?"
  "He tied it on me." You retorted.
  "Really? Or did you seduce him to do so? I've never seen you in this dress before Y/N, did you wear it just to get Jungkook's attention?" Her voice became louder.

  The music slowly stopped, and now everyone was watching the two of you. You bit your lip, trying to think of a way to get yourself out of this situation.

  "I didn't want to get anyone's attention. I didn't know this was your mask, if I knew, I couldn't have worn it." You said, trying to control your temper.
  "Really? Then why would Jungkook just suddenly decide to give it to you? If that really happened." Her gaze was cold.
  "I don't know, you ask him. You're his girlfriend." You raised an eyebrow.
  "So you do know he has a girlfriend, the why would you choose to still get so close to him?" She started grinning, "Honestly Y/N, I never thought you were that type of person, trying to break others relationships."

  You couldn't take it anymore. You hated her, you never wanted to break their relationship, you only wanted a night off, but it seems the more you stay, the more drama happens. You should've have left the moment you found out you didn't have a mask, the everything after it wouldn't have happened, and you wouldn't be stuck in this shitty situation.

  "It's your fault that you can't look after your own boyfriend."

  Sorry for this late upload, I intended to upload last Sunday, but wasn't finished with it, so I had to do it today.

  Hope you guys liked the chapter, thanks for watching, and have a nice day<3