aftermath

╔══════════════╗

reality

╚══════════════╝

-and that concludes the game, survivor x! thank you to all the contestants that have played!

that's the end..

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

welcome to survivor x!

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆

-new game

-load game

-information

-credits

-exit

jieun's screen changes to the title screen and clicks on exit. once she clicks on exit, she closes her laptop and puts it on her desk. she looks at her phone and checks the time. 5:23 am.

omg what? i've been playing for that long?

she usually gets up at 5:30 am in order to get ready for school and even though she wants to go to sleep, she decides to be productive for once and gets out of bed to go shower.

after showering, she packs her bag, eats breakfast, and does her makeup. she didn't want to look dead at school. before leaving, she looks at her laptop on her desk and starts remembering the contestants.

i'm sorry dongpyo, i couldn't save you guys.

in a few minutes, she gets out the house and starts walking to the bus stop. she takes out her airpods and starts listening to music. she picks a song.

beautiful - wanna one.

바보같이 아쉬움 많은 노래가
하늘에 닿기를
눈물 속에 밤새운 내 기도가
마음에 닿기를

this foolishly regret-filled song,
i hope it reaches the sky.
my prayer that spent all night in tears
i hope it reaches your heart.

she arrives at her bus stop and in two minutes, her bus arrives. she went to take a seat and she looks out the window. she kept on trying to fall asleep but she would try to make herself stay awake. once she arrived at her stop, she gets off the bus and walks to school.

when she arrived at school, she walks to her class. she meets with her friend, chaewon, who had the same homeroom as her. 

"hi jieun." chaewon looks at her and greets her friend.

jieun quietly looks up at her. "hey." 

"jieun, what's wrong?" chaewon could already sense that something is wrong.

"o-oh, nothing." jieun answers vaguely. 

"girl, you look dead. tell me what's wrong." chaewon was really concerned.

"you know, the usual. i stayed up late the whole night haha." jieun jokes around with her.

chaewon puts on a pouty face. "jieun, you have to stop staying up at night. i'm gonna come over and take your laptop and phone away from you."

"please do." 

as they walk to class, there were some rumors going around the hallways.

"did you know they're a new kid in class 3-1?"

"yeah omg everyone has been talking about him."

"i heard he's really cute."

"ooh what's his name?"

"dang class 3-1 be lucky."

"i pray for him, he's gonna have many fangirls in line haha."

chaewon and jieun look at each other.

"woah there's gonna be a new kid." chaewon says in excitement.

"it's weird, it's the middle of winter and spring. why would someone transfer right now?" jieun didn't know how to react. 

once the friends walked to their classroom, 3-1, everyone was talking about the new kid. in a few minutes, the teacher walked in.

"everyone go to your seats."

the sound of people talking dies down and everyone went to their seats.

"i'm sure you heard the news by now about the transfer student that will be here in your class."

the sound of talking rises up again as everyone was curious. jieun started getting sleepy again so she rests her head on her desk.

"everyone settle down. i would like to introduce our new student."

the new student walks in and everyone starts talking. everyone was mesmerized by his looks and everyone looked at him in awe. once the clapping died down, the new student starts talking.

"hello, my name is lee eunsang, and i hope that all of you will take care of me. thank you."

eunsang takes a bow and everyone starts clapping. 

oh my god, everyone is too loud.

jieun lifts her head from her desk and scratches her eyes to see the new kid. she looks at the new kid and it takes a while before it processed in her head. jieun stands up from her desk after she looks at him and reads his name tag.

"WAIT WHAT?"

_

a/n:

so after this, i will make an explanation chapter to this mess of a book! be ready hehe :)