twenty seven - survivor x - round three + note

╔══════════════╗

survivor x

╚══════════════╝

a/n: i will have a note for all of you guys, as i think it's important for you all the read since it's regarding x1 and the news that has happened.

everyone looked at each other to see who had their thumbs up or down. four people, hyungjun, junho, dohyun, and hangyul had their thumbs down. the three other people, yohan, dongpyo, and eunsang had their thumbs up.

we will continue the game! the next trial is in two days, so get ready, we will have another mini-game tomorrow, and the winner of the mini-game will receive a benefit! get ready contestants!

"another mini-game?" dohyun sulked in distress.

hangyul answered dohyun's question. "yes dohyun, we'll be doing mini-games until they catch the murderer."

junho doesn't pay attention to what they're talking about. instead, his mind takes him over to think more about dongpyo and yohan. he thinks that they may be the key or know something about where they are or what's going on. he looks for yohan and dongpyo in the trial room and once he finds them, he walks straight to them. he first looks at yohan.

"what are you?" junho cuts straight to the point.

yohan doesn't respond.

junho turns to dongpyo and looks straight into his eyes. "what is yohan? you're his roommate, you should know."

dongpyo looks down. "i don't know myself, but i assume that someone is playing as him."

junho's eyes open as he heard what dongpyo said. "what do you mean by that?"

"why should i tell you." dongpyo gets defensive.

junho gets suspicious with dongpyo. "you not telling me is making me suspicious."

"fine, I'll tell you." dongpyo grabs junho's arm and drags him outside of the trial room, outside where none of the others were. he looks for somewhere quiet were no one would hear them.

"why did you take me here?" he looks at dongpyo confused.

"because i trust you, and i don't want anyone else to take advantage of yohan. i know you wouldn't."

"please explain." junho gets even more confused.

dongpyo takes a deep breath. "i think we're in a video game, like i've said that before but no one believed me. at the beginning, yuvin said that yohan was chosen, so i thought he was possessed. but the first night we were together, he said a bunch of weird stuff."

junho gets interested. "like what?"

"yohan said, well, it really isn't yohan but we'll say yohan for now. well, he said that he's playing our game as "kim yohan" and that we're characters in a game called "survivor x". I mean with this information, it makes sense, right?"

junho had more questions. "it kinda does, has yohan said anything recently?"

dongpyo thinks back. "no, he doesn't really talk anymore." 

"so we're in a game? how did we get here?"

"i don't know, i just think we're in a game, but that's all i know."

junho starts to look down. "do you think we will live like this forever?"

"no, i predict that we will leave once the game ends."

"what makes you think that?" junho doesn't understand what dongpyo means.

"i mean it's a game right, there's always an ending." once dongpyo clarifies, someone starts walking towards them.

"why are you guys here?" hyungjun walks in and sees the two of them hiding while talking. "what are you guys talking about?"

"nothing, it doesn't concern you." junho gets serious.

"hey, we're all in the same boat. we're all suffering and confused, and if you two are keeping secrets, then you should just leave." hyungjun gets curious on what junho and dongpyo were talking about.

"we're talking about what we will have for lunch, now just go okay." dongpyo makes an excuse.

hyungjun brushes it off. "sure, just get to the middle, everyone is there."

"okay." once hyungjun left, dongpyo looks at junho. "i just saved us."

"thank you, now let's get to the middle before they get more suspicious of us."

they walk towards the middle where everyone was and junho just started thinking more to himself.

who is yohan, or, who is playing as yohan?

___

jewels' message:

i'm sure all of you by now have heard the news about x1 disbanding. i literally started crying once i opened twitter and my emotions were eating me up. it makes me feel sick on how mnet couldn't fucking take the responsibility. it isn't x1's fault. they deserve more than what they were given. they've all worked so hard and sacrificed so much for this, but it seems like their hard work wasn't acknowledge.

if you want someone to talk to, you can always talk to me. my instagram is @dankseungmean and my twitter is also @baekpotatooo so you could always find me. just know that it isn't our fault on what has happened. mnet and the producers are the ones to blame.

I really hope that iz*one are able to survive this and stay until their contract ends. all of the produce groups are so talented and i just want to give them all the whole world.

now as with this story, you can stop reading if you want. honestly, i would as well and i would take time out of social media for now. however, i've currently written an ending to this story and my goal is to finish this story. a lot of stories are discontinuing and it's understandable. if you don't want to read, then that's fine by me! if you're going to continue reading, then thank you.

i wish you all the best. we can get through this together! i know x1 wouldn't want to see us sad, so I'm staying happy for them. all we can do is support them for their future activities! thank you x1, for everything you've done in these past 5 months.