twenty one - reality

╔══════════════╗

reality

╚══════════════╝

jieun couldn't believe her eyes. she's gotten to the point where she's really invested in the game.

another death? that was so quick. why would someone kill minhee?

it took jieun a few seconds before she realized.

it's because they have the benefit. the murderer didn't what their identity to be blown. he's a person that wants to win. but if he wanted the benefit, he would have killed both minhee and hangyul, right? or maybe minhee saw him taking the benefit. who would have done this?

jieun could see junho picking up the benefit off the floor and for a second thought he was gonna steal it. instead, he opened it and showed everyone.

[ read benefit ]

jieun clicks to read.

"you have just reached the top of the mountain. feel the breeze around you. try not to look down, as trouble lays ahead of you."

what could this mean? is this a clue? do we have to climb a mountain? or is it a clue about the murderer?

-the second trial will happen in ten minutes.

jieun could see everyone groan after hearing yuvin. text then appeared at the bottom of her screen.

-dohyun: what do you guys think this means?

-dongpyo: i don't know, i just want this to be over. i'm tried of this.

-eunsang: the clue is so confusing, it makes no sense. is it trying to tell us to climb a mountain?

-hyungjun: but there is not mountain here.

★━━━━━━━━━━━━★

a) i think it's saying that the murderer is short.

b)  it's saying that we're at the peak, but the peak of what?

c) i think eunsang is right.

i have no idea at all.

★━━━━━━━━━━━━★

-eunsang: the mountain.

-hyungjun: eunsang there is no mountain.

-wooseok: guys i think it's telling us that the murderer is short.

-junho: what makes you think that?

-wooseok: it says we reached the top of the mountain, which could mean we're high up. it also says to not look down, which could symbolize a short person. we're the mountains and by looking down, we'll see the trouble, or the murderer.

-eunsang: that's smart

-junho: a bit too smart.

junho is on to something. what if wooseok is the killer? but he wouldn't expose himself, would he?

yuvin's voice started playing once again, signaling that the ten minutes were over.

-the second trial will start now. there will first be a discussion and once the ten minutes are over, you all will vote on who's the killer. vote for the right person, or don't be voted.