eleven - survivor x - first trial

╔══════════════╗

survivor x

╚══════════════╝

yuvin's voice was played and everyone stopped talking.

the first trial will start now. there will first be a discussion and once the ten minutes are over, you all will vote on who's the killer. vote for the right person, or don't be voted.

minhee looked at everyone. "guys what the fuck is happening?"

junho looked at minhee and patted his back. "no one knows man, we're all just as confused as you."

please walk to the trial room.

everyone starts walking slowly out of room three but hyungjun and dongpyo were looking at seungwoo. in a few seconds, they followed the rest of them to the trial room. everyone was shocked the yohan just teleported out of the room, but that wasn't the craziest thing they've seen in these past few days.

they walked into this dark, dirty, mysterious room in the village. once they were in the trial room, the hall inside had these brown, creepy stands with their names written on top of them. yohan was already there and eunsang who just walked in fell onto the floor after getting startled of yohan's presence.

they all found their respective stands and once they were all standing, yuvin's voice was played again.

you will have ten minutes to final your decisions on who you think the murderer is. after those ten minutes, you will all vote on who you think it is. don't think about your friends and their feelings, think about yourself. don't get voted out, whether you're the murderer or not.

"so it has started now, are we really going to do this?" hyungjun sighed out of stress. a lot has happened in just a day and now they had to vote someone out.

"well i say we should say who we all think it is." dongpyo suggested.

"no, we should keep it secret, i don't think its good to let everyone know who we think it is." wooseok disagrees with dongpyo.

seungyoun starts questioning wooseok. "why? why do you think that?"

"well if we say who we think it is we're gonna go against each other, and it isn't smart to do that." wooseok explains to seungyoun, since he's getting tried of all the accusations seungyoun's been doing this past day.

"i don't wanna be mean, but i think it's seungyoun hyung-." eunsang said out of fear and stress.

seungyoun looks at eunsang. "what happened to not saying who you think it is? ya'll are just stupid. i can already tell who it is."

"then who is it?" wooseok asked seungyoun, but before seungyoun would answer, yuvin cuts them off.

contestants, we will now start the voting! vote for whoever you believe is the murder! infront of you is a piece of paper and a pen. write who you believe the murder is and once you have wrote the name down, fold the paper and put it inside the box in the middle. good luck!

"fuck i don't even know who it is." hangyul, like everyone, was frustrated on the whole situation.

everyone started jotting down who the thought it was, but many of them, especially the younger ones were shaking. none of them wanted to write anyone down, but they know that they have to in order to survive.

one by one, they take their paper and they put it inside the box. once everyone was done, yuvin starts announcing each of the names that were written in the box. someone was destined to leave.