twenty six - reality

╔══════════════╗

reality

╚══════════════╝

-do you believe the murderer is out of the game?

jieun reads the dialogue from the contestants and thinks that what junho said was smart, but weird at the same time.

two murderers? that's a bit of a stretch. maybe wooseok was actually the murderer and junho and the others are thinking too deep about that. dongpyo though. he looks kinda scared and anxious. but junho, he looks even more suspicious to me now. however, if he was the murderer, he wouldn't be saying all of his information, would he? i honestly think we're thinking too deep into this now. my thoughts are all over the place, it's just so confusing.

-do you believe the murderer is out of the game? thumbs up if you believe he's still in the game, thumbs down if you believe he's out of the game.

there were two buttons on the bottom of the text:

[ yes / no ]

i feel like they're thinking too deep into this.

[ yes / no ]

jieun clicks on "yes" and the camera zoomed out to view all the contestants. from the screen, she could clearly see who's thumbs were up and who's thumbs were down.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆

voting:
thumbs up (is out): three votes
thumbs down (still in): four votes

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆

-we will continue the game! the next trial is in two days, so get ready, we will have another mini-game tomorrow, and the winner of the mini-game will receive a benefit! get ready contestants!

another mini-game? and this time, yuvin said "winner" instead of "winners" like last time. does that me we're against each other?

after reading yuvin's text, jieun can see junho walking up to her, looking curious and annoyed. she could see junho talking to her, but she didn't receive any options to talk back to him. then, she could see dongpyo in the corner of the screen and suddenly, her screen turned pitch black out of no where.