thirty one - survivor x

╔══════════════╗

survivor x

╚══════════════╝

everyone decided to stay indoors. dongpyo and yohan were in their own room. junho stayed in his room doing god knows what. hangyul, hyungjun, and dohyun hiding amongst themselves, away from the others. they were discussing their thoughts on junho, dongpyo, and yohan.

hyungjun looked around them to see if anyone could hear them. then, he moved closer towards them. "don't you think there's something suspicious with the three of them, uh, dongpyo, junho, and yohan?"

"so you know how i went to dongpyo hyung's room right, well, he didn't look good, like he looked sick or something. i asked him if he was okay and he said he was fine but i don't believe him. i don't know why but it also looked like he was going to cry. i think something happened last night." dohyun told the little group his thoughts about dongpyo.

"maybe he did something?" hyungjun added.

hangyul looked at them. "what do you think he could have done?" they then looked at each other and without saying anything, they came with a conclusion.

"do you think-?" dohyun was about to finish his sentence until hyungjun started talking over him.

"hold on, earlier, i saw dongpyo and junho talking privately, and i caught them. i asked them what they were talking about but junho said it didn't concern me. i don't understand why he couldn't tell me since we're all in the same boat." hyungjun told his opinions on both junho and dohyun.

hangyul added on. "also remember when yuvin said that eunsang couldn't be found in the files, whatever that meant, they looked at each other and i caught them? i honestly thought that was kinda weird, right? like maybe they're hiding something that we don't know."

"also yohan, he doesn't say anything, well, sometimes, he freaking teleports, and his vibe is completely different." hyungjun adds on hangyul's statements.

"i'm so confused, i think i need some time to think." dohyun told the others and they allowed him to think.

dohyun took a break and decided to go to his room. however, he noticed something near the front door. there was a little crack covered by rocks near the door. he didn't remember seeing them so he tried clearing the rocks, which created a bigger hole. the hole expanded and inside the hole, it looked like a secret passage way. he checked around him to see if anyone could see him and he walked under. it was dark but luckily the sun could shine some light into the hole.

he walked to the bottom which was underneath of the room he was staying in. he looked around to maybe find some clues but instead, he saw something he believed he wouldn't see ever again.

he could see the bodies of seungwoo and minhee laying on top of each other.

dohyun was shocked and was about to scream, but he tried to keep quiet. he slowly in fear climbed back up to the surface and tried to cover the hole with the rocks. after covering the hole, he went back to the middle of the village where hyungjun and hangyul were.

he decided to keep his discovery a secret.