thirty three - reality

╔══════════════╗

reality

╚══════════════╝

 a/n: trigger warning: a suicide note is present. 

jieun's screen changes to the next day. yohan was still lying down on the bed and in a few seconds, text appears on the bottom of the screen.

-son dongpyo was found dead in room one.

what?!

jieun immediately gets yohan out of bed and right in front of her, she could see dongpyo on the ground. he was lying there peacefully with blood all over his shirt and on the ground. however, next to him was a crumpled up note with some blood stains on it. 

[ read note ]

she clicks on "read note" and reads the note. she could tell that's it's written by dongpyo.

dear yohan/jieun,

hello. it's me, dongpyo, your roommate. honestly from the beginning, i really didn't want to be roommates with you since you were super creepy, but now, i'm kinda glad your my roommate. i know you aren't yohan, but to yohan: thank you for being a great hyung to me. i will forever miss you. to jieun: find out who the murderer is, for all of us, and especially for yohan. i'll be rooting for you. please help us jieun. i don't know what type of person you are in real life, but i'm glad i've met you. i've made a huge mistake that i don't think i would ever forgive myself or even my friends would, so i think it's best for me to leave. no matter what, i was going to die either way. i wish you the best for your future. i hope you'll be successful jieun. i'll always be watching you like a guardian angel hehe! if you can talk to my friends, tell them that i love them. i did this for the best. by the time you read this, i'll be in heaven.

please don't forget me. and for the last time, catch the murderer for all of us.

-son dongpyo

dongpyo, he committed suicide. but i believe he isn't the actual murderer.

jieun keeps the note in yohan's pocket. after reading the note, the rest of the contestants walked in. she could see them in shock and devastated, as many of their friends have been leaving. one of the contestants, hyungjun, looked at yohan and started asking questions.

-hyungjun: yohan what happened?

jieun once again wasn't given any options to explain. hyungjun walks up to yohan in fury and you could tell that he wanted to punch him.

-hyungjun: why aren't you saying anything?! do you not care?!

hyungjun walks even closer and punches him. on the outer edge of the screen, the screen stared turning red, which signaled that yohan was in pain.

-hyungjun: you piece of shit. why don't you care? you don't deserve to be here.

-dohyun: yohan, why are you so different?

-junho: guys, that isn't yohan. someone is playing as him.

-dohyun: what? what are you talking about?

-junho: didn't you hear at the beginning? yuvin said that yohan was "selected". also dongpyo said that we're all in a game but none of you guys listened to him.

-dohyun: i thought that was all fake.

-junho: that's the most logically explanation we can think of.

-hyungjun: is that what you guys were talking about earlier?

-junho: yes, we're all in a game.

-hangyul: if yohan was selected and someone is playing as him, the more he could be the killer. i mean think about it, this "game" could be controlling him to make us turn on each other.

-dohyun: hangyul hyung your smart.

★━━━━━━━━━━━━★

a) i'm not the murderer.

b) i'm the murderer.

this isn't supposed to happen. i need to stay alive for dongpyo, for all of them.

★━━━━━━━━━━━━★

-hangyul: oh now you start talking. look, here's an example of a murderer talking to defend himself. yohan, you don't usually talk, why are you talking now?

jieun isn't given an option to answer.

-hangyul: you're silent now, how ironic.

before anyone could say anything, yuvin's voice starts playing.

-the third trial will start now, there will first be a discussion and once the ten minutes are over, you will all vote on who's the killer. vote for the right person, or don't be killed.

why is hangyul attacking me so much?

___

lil note:

so i've actually have an idea on an ending to this story! i just have to edit some pictures and write a few chapters but this story will be finished soon hehe! this story took me a long time to write since i've been really busy but i'm still motivated on writing on my free time hehe (sometimes i write during class like i am right now lmao)! i always have after school activities and now my fridays are free! i would like to thank everyone who has read "survivor x" and have went through this journey with me! thank you guys!

-baekpotatooo :)