six - survivor x

╔══════════════╗

survivor x

╚══════════════╝

"now that all of you have your roles, like the games begin!"

"oh my god." dohyun exclaimed.

hyungjun is shaking. "i'm so scared."

seungyoun looks at hyungjun. he walks to him and gets closer to him. he has stern face and looks down at hyungjun.

"are you the murderer?" he asks.

wooseok puts his hand between them.

"seungyoun stop he's just a kid."

"what? anyone of us is the murderer, you think i can't be cautious? you could also be the murderer." seungyoun tries to defend himself and points his fingers at wooseok.

"me? if anyone was the murderer, it would be you." wooseok gets suspicious at seungyoun.

"everyone stop." seungwoo says firmly. "are we really going to fight over this?"

"what if you're the murderer?" seungyoun now points his fingers at seungwoo.

"what's gotten into you seungyoun, this isn't you." seungwoo starts being worried for seungyoun.

"well gee, if you're put in a situation when one of the people here is a murder then you possibly wouldn't be watching out for your life, right?" seungyoun tries to make a point. "i'm just looking for myself hyung, nothing more, nothing less."

yuvin's voice just comes out of nowhere which caused the fighting to stop.

"we will now pick your roommates!! everyone will be in pairs except for one team, which will have three!! kim yohan, you will go first. spin the wheel to find your room mate!"

"oh no here we go again." junho sighed.

yohan just walked to spin the wheel, which just spawned out of nowhere replacing the box in the middle. yohan spinned the wheel and once it landed on a member, everyone was shocked.

"kim yohan is with son dongpyo! kim wooseok, you're next!"

dongpyo went on the floor once the wheel stopped on his name. it's not that he hated yohan or anything, he was just scared out that he's staying with the the sketchiest person, since of course yohan was controlled.

the process continues until they all get their roommates.