eighteen - survivor x

╔══════════════╗

survivor x

╚══════════════╝

all of the contestants were in their designated spots. they all waited for further instructions and in just a minute, yuvin started given them instructions.

"contestants, welcome the to second clue of the first minigame. as you can see, you all are in front of an obstacle course. there will be two sections. who ever does the first section, you need to high five your teammate in the second section in order for your teammate to continue running the obstacle course. send one for your teammates to the other section. for dohyun's team, one of you don't have to participate in the minigame. send your contestant forward."

they were all discussing amongst themselves on who was gonna participate in the first part of the obstacle course and who was gonna participate in the second part of the obstacle course. after talking, each team decided.

formation of teams:

dongpyo - first | yohan - second

wooseok - first | hyungjun - second

minhee - first | hangyul - second

junho - first | eunsang - second | dohyun - not participating

all of the runners that will be running the second part walked to their designated areas. the runners who were up first were all in positions at the beginning. dohyon stayed at the side, being anxious on the whole race and wanted his team to win.

"runners, are you ready?"

silence fills the park and in a few seconds, yuvin started continuing down.

"three, two, one, start!!"

all of the runners started running in the course. the first area was an inflatable bouncy house with inflatables in the way. they had to run past the obstacles in the house and try to reach the end out.

"looks like wooseok's team is in the lead!"

after the inflatable bouncy house, there was a balance station. the contestants had a spoon and an egg. they had to put the egg on the spoon and bite the end of the spoon on their mouth. however, the floor they had to step on was very slim, almost like a tightrope. if they fall or the egg falls on the ground, they have to go back at the beginning of this station and start all over.

wooseok was first to get on this station, but once he got on the tightrope-like floor, he started rushing which caused him to loose his balance. junho and dongpyo were trailing behind him, but dongpyo sneezed which caused him to fall behind. junho's egg rolled over once he was close at the end. minhee was last on getting to this station, but he played smart and went really slow.

"minhee is the first out of the balance station!!"

after the balance station, the contestants had to run a track to the end to high five their partner. minhee was first, followed by wooseok, then dongpyo, and lastly junho. after highfiving their partner's, the second runners started running. the first runners started panting and sweat was dripping everywhere once they stopped running.

hangyul was far in the lead followed by eunsang, hyungjun, and yohan. dongpyo noticed something. he noticed that yohan was going one speed. it didn't even look like he was running, but it looked more like speed walking. dongpyo sulked in stress and thought that maybe his plan wasn't gonna work out. 

after the second runners reached to the next section, they were surprised on what's in front of them. a wall was placed in front of the contestants. hyungjun and eunsang hated the section that's in front of them.

"rock climbing? are you serious?" hyungjun was panting after running and didn't realize the he said his thoughts out loud.

"I can't do this." eunsang doubted himself and the wall made him less confident.

however, hangyul went straight to the wall and started climbing the wall. he didn't let the wall scare him and he took it on. everyone was surprised on how fast hangyul was going. yohan didn't hesitate and followed right behind him. hyungjun and eunsang looked at each other and told the other person good luck. both of them attempted on climbing the wall, as they wanted to try for their respective teams. 

one the top of the wall, a red button was present. when a contestant hits the button, that declares their team the winners. on the wall, it was a battle between hangyul and yohan. everyone was cheering for them and saying that they could do it and reach the top. hangyul made it to the top about twenty seconds before yohan and he hit the button. sweat dripped down his face and a smirk of satisfaction was on his face. 

"hangyul's team is first place!! hurry and receive your clue before the other teams catch up!!"

hangyul first got down from the wall and received a clue. twenty seconds behind, yohan also received the clue. trailing behind them was eunsang and then hyungjun, who received their clues later than the first two. 

dongpyo ran to yohan and yohan opened their clue. the clue reads:

"in life, everything happens for a reason. whether you like it or not, people come and people go. life is a cycle. loved ones will forever remain in our hearts."

once dongpyo read the clue, he immediently understood the clue. he didn't want to understand it, but he had to.