twenty five - survivor x

╔══════════════╗

survivor x

╚══════════════╝

in a few seconds, yuvin starts asking the expected question.

"do you believe the murderer is out of the game?"

all of the contestants start looking at each other once again. many of them believed that wooseok was the murderer. however, hyungjun speaks up.

"i don't think it's him." hyungjun tells the group.

dongpyo looks at hyungjun. "what makes you think that? we already have all the proof we need. he basically confessed that he was the murderer."

junho looks around the trial room, having thoughts filling up his head. "i don't think that was enough proof now that i think about it."

dohyun didn't understand what junho was talking about. "hyung, what do you mean?"

junho sighs. "i just have a feeling that he isn't the murderer. yes, he was suspisous, but we don't really have physical evidence. we have clues that he killed minhee, not seungwoo. maybe it was actually a mess up. we don't really have information on connecting him to seungwoo, but we have some connecting to minhee.

dohyun still doesn't comprehend on what junho was saying. "then what are you trying to say?"

junho clears his throat. "to be a murderer, you have to kill someone right? what if there was another murderer?"

dongpyo pauses for a bit. "w-what do you mean by that?"

"when you really think about it, someone has a role of a murderer. however, an innocent can also be a murderer, right? maybe wooseok was the second murderer that killed minhee? or who knows, maybe he is the actual murderer?"

"junho, that's really smart." hangyul tells junho.

hyungjun starts shaking. "and scary."

dongpyo's eyes start shaking. he looks everywhere in the room and of course, junho notices. junho starts to think even more about the situation. he thinks that dongpyo may be involved in something. his mind starts to fill with even more thoughts.

"do you believe the murderer is out of the game? thumbs up if you believe he's still in the game, thumbs down if you believe he's out of the game."

no one really knew what to think and everyone waited for someone do put their thumb in first. however, eunsang voted first and everyone else followed after him.