thirty four - survivor x - third trial

╔══════════════╗

reality

╚══════════════╝

the second trial will start now. there will first be a discussion and once the ten minutes are over, you all will vote on who's the killer. vote for the right person, or don't be voted.

the remaining five were in were all in yohan's room and once they heard yuvin's voice, they all went to the trial room once again. this time, hangyul opens the door to the trial room and all of them walked in to their respective podiums. however, they noticed that there were more empty stands then there are people. yuvin's voice plays once again.

you will have ten minutes to final your decisions on who you think the murderer is. after those ten minutes, you will all vote on who you think it is. don't think about your friends and their feelings, think about yourself. don't get voted out, whether you're the murderer or not.

silence breaks into the room.

hangyul speaks up. "junho, why aren't you saying anything. aren't you a detective or something? say what's on your mind."

junho looks at hangyul. "i-i don't know."

"then doesn't that mean the murderer is already dead?" hyungjun makes a conclusion.

junho noticed that dohyun was shaking, looking scared and down.

"dohyun."

junho noticed dohyun jumping a bit.

"y-yes."

junho looks straight into dohyun's eyes. "do you have something to say?"

"i-i."

"just say it." hangyul tells him.

"i-i found something." dohyun confesses.

they all look at him with wide eyes. hyungjun spoke up. "what did you find?"

dohyun looked down. "i saw a crack near the room i'm staying in and i thought it was weird since it was covered by rocks so i cleared the rocks and-"

"and what?" hangyul asks out of curiosity.

"i saw the bodies of seungwoo hyung and minhee hyung."

all of their eyes opened even wider than earlier. all of the contestants looked at each other in fear.

junho speaks up once again. "dohyun, when did you discover this?"

dohyun answers. "yesterday. i was going to keep it to myself, but i felt the need to say it right now. you know how their bodies weren't in their rooms right? well, i think someone hid their bodies in the hole."

"that means someone here is the murderer." junho concludes.

"who do you think it is?" hyungjun asks, as he's curious.

hangyul spoke up immidently. "i think it's yohan."

"explain why." junho wants to know what's on hangyul's mind.

"do i even need to explain? he's the most shadiest here. i'm surprised he hasn't been voted out yet. he's been possessed. he's been teleportation in and out. he doesn't even say shit. and for dongpyo, he was in his room the whole time. from the beginning, he was chosen to turn on us. he isn't himself anymore."

"yohan gets on my nerves, we can't trust him. he's not even himself anymore." hyungjun added.

junho thinks about everything. "honestly, i think it's you."

hangyul looks at himself. "m-me? why would you think it's me?"

"you don't usually talk, but you're talking alot now. and you seem like you're blaming yohan."

"well who wouldn't be scared when your friend is possessed and not acting like himself? there's full on evidence there." hangyul tries to defend his statement.

"guys, i have something to say" hyungjun says out of nowhere.

"what?" junho asks.

hyungjun takes a deep breath in. "i someone outside of dongpyo and yohan's room, looking out from the window. i didn't know if i should say this, but now that i think about it, it's kinda weird. it was also during the middle of the night."

junho has some questions. "why were you outside?"

"well-." before hyungjun could complete his sentence, yuvin interrupts.

contestants, we will now start the voting! vote for whoever you believe is the murder! infront of you is a piece of paper and a pen. write who you believe the murder is and once you have wrote the name down, fold the paper and put it inside the box in the middle. good luck!

"hyungjun, finish your sentence." hangyul said after yuvin finished talking.

no talking, only silence.

hyungjun ignored hangyul and continued writing down who he belived was the murderer. all of them were writing down their beliefs and once they were done, junho didn't hesitate and imminently folded his paper and placed it inside the box. the remaining contestants followed after him. no one knows what's going to happen next.

many of them believed that this was the beginning of the end.