seventeen - reality

╔══════════════╗

reality

╚══════════════╝

after reading the directions from yuvin, a button appears on the screen.

[ teleport to room one ]

jieun clicks on the button and she was teleported into her and dongpyo's room. she was now given control to move her character, kim yohan. she uses w, a, s, and d to move her character. she uses her mouse to control her view, just like any first-person game. she looks around the living room trying to see if the clue was anywhere. in a few seconds, dongpyo barges the door open and runs into the house. dongpyo tries to catch his breath.

-dongpyo: yohan, have you found the clue yet?

a) yes

b) no

jieun could see dongpyo sighing after her response and watches dongpyo run to their room. she makes herself useful and moves yohan into the bathroom. she investigates the bathroom and sees a note on the mirror. a button shows up.

[ read clue one ]

she clicks and reads the first clue.

"keep moving forward, but sometimes, you need to go backwards."

dongpyo walks into the bathroom.

-dongpyo: oh my god, yohan you found the clue!

a) yes, i did!

b) what clue? (shoves clue into pocket)

go backwards? that probably means to go back to the start, the center of the village.

jieun moves her controls and gets out of the bathroom, which made dongpyo follow.

-dongpyo: where are you going?

a) follow me

b) stay here, trust me

-dongpyo: why should i follow you?

a) the clue says to go forwards, which mean to continue on searching but on random places.

b) the clue says to go backwards, which i think it mean to get back to the start.

jieun continues to move yohan out of the house and to the center of the village. she could hear yuvin announcing.

-wooseok and hyungjun's team are already on clue number two! keep up the good work guys!

she doesn't think about it and continues to go to the center of the village, where everything all started. she looks around the wood logs on the ground and the unused fireplace in the middle. many of the props used in the middle were gone. she turns yohan to see dongpyo and she should see dongpyo holding the next clue.

-dongpyo: yohan, i found the next clue!

a) i don't care dongpyo, this game is stupid.

b) please read it!

-dongpyo: it says: you have worked hard, but not hard enough! there's an obstacle you still need to face! go against the others to see who really deserves the benefit!

a) i think it's telling us that something is going to happen later on!

b) maybe we have to lift weights.

c) it means that someone has our clue.

d) it probably means that there's an obstacle course against the other teams.

the forcefield around the village has moved farther away. in their sight, they could see a park-like area. jieun could see hangyul and minhee's team running to that area.

-dongpyo: yohan we have to go!

a button appears at the bottom of the screen.

[ teleport to park ]

jieun arrives at the park. she could see some teams already there. there were four lines, each line with each teams members. she looks for the line that says "yohan and dongpyo's team".

it was an obstacle course. it included boards to run over, bars to hang on, tightropes, and so much more. each team has a specific color, and their team color was purple. she waited for dongpyo and the rest of the contestants to get to the park.